Realisation.

I just want wanna give a shout out for a few people. Thanks for the votes you guys

ShadowsBehindYou

thehappyfawn

lovelylovely21

Felix

WARNING SEXY STUFF

Oh my god, I can't believe what's happening to me. Is this real? Have I like just collapsed from exhaustion and stress and this is all a very vivid and lucid dream? But this feels so real, the feeling of Victor pumping me while his tounge explores the caverns of my mouth just feels so real.

Suddenly Victor stands up and pulls off his sweatpants to allow his throbbing and big erecrion to spring free, the shaft swaying about slightly beofre coming to a stop. Victor looks at me with a smirt and hunger in his eyes.

"You know what to do" he says.

Oh do I ever. Hungrily I wrap my lips around the shaft, taking the warm and throbbing appendage into my mouth and earning a hiss of pleausre when I run my tounge over the bulous head. Victor places a hand in my hair and fists it, not too hard but enough to hold me and control me.

"Fuck...you feel so good" he growls through gritted teeth.

As I pull the shaft more and more into my mouth I can feel the steel rod begin to snake down my throat beofre my nose comes into contact with the trimmed pubic hair, the sweet scent of his body wash filling my nose.

"Oh fuck that's hot" I hear Vicotrs dad say from beside me.

I don't know what he means untill Victor slowly fists both of his hands in my hair and begins to thrust into my mouth. Oh shit, hes face-fucking me. Well, thank God that I don't have a gag reflex because if I did I would surley have trouble swallowing his meat. He pulls out from my mouth, a small tendril of spit keeps us connected whilst the glistening member twitches and leaks precome.

"Come here" Victor dad growls.

I gulp and look over to him. His body lies naked on the bed with his throbbing member high in the air, the head shiny from the drip of precome coming out from the slit. I crawl over to him where he unexpectedly grabs my thighs and pulls me towards him, both our members touching and twitching against each other whilst he begins to Jack us both off earning a loud moan that escapes my throat. Abruptly his lips smash against mine, his tongue snaking it's way into my mouth where it explores the hot wet cavern of my mouth. The wet appendage rubs itself all over my mouth, coating it in a somewhat bitter and musky tastse.

He pulls away and looks into my eyes for a second before his arm reaches under the pillow and pulls out somthing that makes my heart beats faster than it ever has. As I look at the thing in dismay and shock a smirk spreads accross his face and I hear Victor snigger from behind me.

He's got a fucking dog collar.

"When your alone with either Victor or me you will always wear this. You will also wear this in public if you are with one of us." he says and I nod without any hesitation.

He smiles and ties the black studded collar around my neck. His hand moves from the back of my neck to my head where I lean into his touch. I don't know why but for some reason I... like this. I like the fact that I long to someone and not to just one person but two and the added fact with the studded collar I feel proud that someone has claimed me as there's.

"Do you like it baby?" I hear Victor coo in my ear. I nod and Victor kisses my cheek, my whole body melts at the feeling.

"That's good. Because you know why both me and my dad we lik- no we love you. We just find everything about you so sexy and cute at the same time, we want to cherish and keep you for as long as you will let us. We will love you, please you and keep you safe for as long as you are with us. But for now we want to feel you, feel pleasure and hear your moans whilst we please you. Okay?" he says and I practically melt at his words.

If it wasn't for Victors dad holding my body by my shoulders then I sure would have fallen to my knees because his words made me feel all warm inside, they made me feel something that I never felt before. I don't know what it is but I want it to last as long as possible. I want to feel them inside of me, feel them in my channels whilst they pound me till I scream their names.

"Fuck him already, I can see the lust in his eyes." Victors dad says and he is spot on.

"Are you sure you wa-" Victor says but I cut him off.

"Yes" I say. The words tumble out of my mouth.

Shit, I said yes. Oh my god I have never regretted a decision so much in my life, yeah this is gonna hurt.

Victor places his hand on the small of my back and begins tracing a finger down my ass to my quivering hole where he stops and continues to my hard and weeping cock. He grabs it in his hand and I gasp, he begins to jerk me pumping me fast but not touching the head.

"V-Victor" I moan and I hear a grumble beneath me.

I look down to find Victors father running a hand over the collar on my neck, the warmth seeping from his hands and into my neck where he places a hand there. From the corner of my eye I see Victor grab a small bottle from the bedside table and the click of a cap soon follows. Somthing wet, slick and thick enters my quivering hole and I gasp at the burning pain, Victor hisses.

"Baby, just relax your gonna crush my finger" he coos as he rubs my back.

I breath out and realx as Victor begins moving his digit in and out of my tight hole, the pleausre causing me to moan and gasp like a whore. I hear Vicotrs dad grumble somthing under his breath but I'm too engrossed at the pleasure that washes over my body every time his finger just scrapes the small bundle of nerves that cause me to go wild and whimper and moan.

"Oh, you like that I see" Victor says, his voice almost sending me over the edge.

Victor pulls out and I cry slightly at the emptiness, but that emptiness is soon replaced with somthing much larger and thicker than his single finger. Pain corases through my body as he slowly guides his throbbing member into my quivering and tight hole. My arms buckle underneath me but two strong arms that belong to Victors dad place themselves on my chest stopping me from crashing into him.

"Oh, shit" I moan as Victor guides in the last few inches of his monster meat.

He leaves it there for a few seconds beofre pulling out but leaves the tip in to allow me to adjust to his size. He then guides it back in but this time much faster than beofre causing me to moan and writhe with pleausre as his tip pushes against my prostate. A few seconds later Victor is fully pounding into me, my body bucking back and forth as his hips slam into mine, the sound reverbing through the room. I also seem to be kissing Vicotrs dad, his tounge searching and exploring evry inch of my hot wet cavern. I don't know how long we had been doing this but time didn't really matter at this moment since I wanted this to go on for as long as possible and never ever stop.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum" Victor moans as he quickens and depens his thrusts.

I can already feel myslef getting closer too as my balls begin to shrivel up into my body and the burning sensation in my stomach almost comming to full power.

"I think I'm gonna c- AHHHH" I scream as an orgasam racks my body, streams umpon streams of the familiar white, warm and sticky fluid shoots out from my angry head and covers both me and Victors dad. My orgasam must have sent Victor over the edge too since he stops pounding me and I can feel somthing warm and wet begun to throb and pump in my ass.

Vicotr slowly pulls out and I feel somthing warm travel down my taint and to my balls but I ignore the sensation and falll beside Vicotrs dad where Victor falls beside me, putting his arm around me and kissing me on the forhead tensely.

"Round two?" I suggest and the two look at me with dismay and wide eyes.

But let's be real here, when I turn Into a slut, I TURN into a slut.

Ummm so hai guys. Lol do you like my smut writing skills? Anywore the books finished. Woooo? Lol I may be editing and adding a few more chapters in the future to give a more clean ending but yeah.

Hoped you liked this book!