H A R R Y

No warnings all fluff :)

It was a sunny Saturday morning when you woke up with a sleeping harry cuddled up to you. He was laying on your chest while you were on your back. You tried to get up but Harrys grip on you tightened.

"Harry" you wisper. He started stirring in his sleep while moaning and groaning not wanting to get up.

"5 more minutes babe." He said while you smiled down at him. He looked up and gave you a sleepy grin.

He then pulled you on top of him and kissed your forehead. "I need to get up harry I have work". You said whilst wiggling out of his grip and sitting at the edge of the bed.

You went up to go and use the washroom and put on your makeup while doing your makeup you saw harry open the door and put his arms around you waist, kiss your neck and say "I don't want you to go".

You blushed and continued doing your makeup. Harry stood there looking at you. "Is there something on my face?" You said. He quickly responded with "no beautiful I was just wondering why you needed all the makeup on your face."

You blushed at what he said. "I want to look good hazza, people come into my work and look at my face ya know." You were a batista at Starbucks so you had to look somewhat decent.

"You look fine with anything on babe." He said.

As you were leaving the house at 10:30 in the morning harry was sleepily following you around and trying to get you to stay.

When you came back home the house smelt great! You followed the smell to the bedroom where harry was with 2 boxes of pizza and mean girls on the TV waiting for you.

You to cuddled up together and you said "I love you hazza"

Then he said "I love you to babes"

This is my first imagine thingy so sorry if it's bad.
-allison