Epilogue

-3 years later-

Niall and I are currently engaged, and we have a little boy. He looks just like Niall, except he has my blonde hair, not Niall's naturally dark hair. His name is Luke James Horan and he is 2 years old. Niall was currently away on tour and it was just Luke and I.

I heard Luke screaming, “Daddy's home.”

I opened my eyes and groaned. I got up and walked into Luke's bedroom. I bent down beside his bed and smiled.

“Sweetie, daddy's gone on tour, I’ve already told you this.” I said softly, “Now go back to sleep.”

I stood and felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. I went stiff.

“Don't worry baby, it's just me.” Niall whispered.

I turned in his arms and looked at him.

“What are you doing home?” I asked smiling.

“I came home early.” he said, “I missed my family.”

He smiled and picked Luke up and pulled me close.

“I love both of you so much, and I'd do anything for the both of you.” he said and kissed me.

“I love you both too.. you boys are my world, and I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for either one of you.” I smiled.

Niall smiled and we hugged.

Niall and I soon got married and had a little girl and we named her Shayleen Nicole Horan. And we lived happily ever after.

~The End.