Pregnant

3.

You sat on the bathroom floor. The door locked and you shaking in shock. Your breath was heavy, eyes wide open as you stared at all the pregnancy tests. All positives. You heard a couple of soft pounds on the door.

"Y/N... Princess? Are you okay? You've been in there for over 40 minutes," Niall spoke though the door, his voice sounding concerned.

When you didn't respond, he called your named once again. You didn't want to speak. Just then, Niall started to pound a little louder on the door. Impatient you felt the door's lock un-click and he soon entered the bathroom. His eyes widdened as he stared at you on the floor and all the positive pregnancy tests that were on the floor beside you. His mouth dropped open, and slowly it started to form into a smile.

"Are you-," he nodded before you could finish.  Niall grabbed your arms pulling you up from the foor and embracing you tightly, repeatedly placing kisses on your cheek. 

"Why are you sad?" He questioned, moving a strand of hair away from your face.

You smiled wryly and shrugged, "I just.. I just assumed you'd be mad."

He chuckled as you said that and lightly kissed your lips.

"Mad? Baby, I couldn't be a happier man," Niall replied smiling.

You giggled as the two of you discussed the name for your child and bet on what its gender would be.

// edited //