The blank notebook

You stick your hand in the top hat and pulled out a small black notebook "gee I wonder who this is?" You said sarcastically while sweatdropping.

They shoved you into the closet and a second later they sent kyoya crashing into you. "K-kyoya-kun c-can you get o-off m-meh please..?" He waits a little bit before answering.

"No, I like this." But he moved slightly so you could at least breath and he pushed himself up with his hands and he hovered over you staring at you.

You always acted like a little kid so you reached up slowly and touched his nose while saying "Boop!" And did a cute closed eyed smile.

He smiled not a fake one but a real one and chuckled a little which surprised you but you giggled. You looked at how he was over you and you easily flipped him over so you were on top and he was on bottom.

You leaned down and whispered "I have liked you for a long time kyo-kun" he smirks and flipped you over again and he whispered "so have I (Y/N), you don't know how long I have waited...." then he kissed you with passion but with a hint of lust. (A/N: kinky shit!... sorry)

Then he moved to kissing your jaw then your neck in search of your sweet spot which he found quickly and it was in the crook of your neck and shoulder. And he left a medium and noticeable hickey.

He grins at his accomplishment and kissed your lips again, he bit your bottom lip gently and he licked it as if apologizing and you opened you mouth hesitantly. He left no place unexplored and you moaned. You flipped him again and with this you unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his jaw to his neck in search of his sweet spot.

It Was technically on his shoulder but whatever, you licked and nipped until it became a very big and noticeable hickey and you smirked in success, you kissed his chest hearing his moans

You felt something poking your thigh (you were straddling him) and you smirk mischievously. "Someone's a little naughty" you kissed his lips passionately but roughly meanwhile rubbing his bulge making him grunt and moan louder.

He flipped you over again and took off your hoodie and shirt leaving you in your bra and you turned red while looking away. He unclipping your bra and took it off and you immediately covered yourself.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you or make fun of you. I want to see he rest of your beauty" he whispered in your ear. you hesitated and put down your arms, he kissed your lips and then started massaging your left breast in while sucking the other.

"7 MINUTES IS UP!!" Tamaki yelled and kicked the door open and froze in shock while kyoya hugged you closer. Tamaki slowly went out the door while closing it not speaking again.

~time skip~

You exited with your hair everywhere and your face red and kyoya was a little pink with his hair everywhere too and a dominating smirk. "Takashi why are they all messy looking?" Honey asked, Takashi looked from you to honey with pink tinting his cheeks "nothing mitskuni...." he replied awkwardly while kris was yelling at you. She was overly protective of you so that's why she yelled.

Tamaki looked on the verge of passing out you shrugged and sat on the couch not giving a shit.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I want you guys to tell me your favorite host. Mine is KYOYA-KUN!!!! Thanks for reading!! Mely-chan out ^-^

P.S dedicated to my best friend SuperWhoSherStuck