The strawberry

So this chapter is dedicated to my best friend SuperWhoSherStuck (her Name is kris and also can you guys please follow her she also has a new story about ohshc!!) she is gonna come up in the story and she loves mori and will hook up with him laater so sorry for my peeps who like mori too I might make another ending for those of you who likes mori!! And this chapter is also dedicated to iiZarraii who supported me from the beginning I just wanted to say thanks. Now just enjoy! Mely-chan out!
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

You told tamaki that you would call your best friend kris so you won't be the only girl there, you called and she agreed so 10 minutes later she arrived and brought cupcakes for everyone.

You reached into the hat and pulled out a red, plump strawberry. you barely had time to process who it could have been because the twins dragged you to the closet.

you scooted to the back corner with a cupcake and you ate it slowly waiting, Mori eventually came in and sat next to you. "Hey mori!" You said joyfully he nodded his head smiling. You realized it was kinda dark and you wanted it brighter so you tried to reach for the dangly thing near the lightbulb to turn it on (I don't remember the name, so sorry don't kill me 0////0) you struggled getting on your tippy toes until you felt a body press against yours.

Mori reached up and pulled it you turned red and you turned around to be face to face with mori. He slowly leaned forward and kissed you passionately, you were shocked but after a few seconds you kissed back with just as much passion tangling your hands in his spiky hair, and his hand trailing up and down your body.

Right when it was getting good they knocked on the door and said 7 minutes was up. You saw mori going to kris and you smiled because you didn't really like him more than a friend.