Chapter 1

Vote and Comment.

Please Excuse any mistakes.

Kasandra's P.O.V.

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock going off. It was 5:30 in the morning. Man I'm so glad this is my last year in this dump. I said to myself.

Well I guess I should introuduce myself. My name is Kasandra Hempfeild and I am 18 years old. I was born April 3, 1997. I live with three anoying older brothers who is 20, 22, and 24. I also have an amazing little step sister who is 11.

My mom married this guy who I really don't care for, but if he makes her happy then so be it. My family is very overprotective. I go to Williams High School which I hate. Of course I am a Senior. Turnup!!

I do struggle with my weight. My mom and siblings tell me I'm gorgeous but I struggle to see it. I'm an honors student, I go to church faithfully and am not ashamed by it. I love having fun.

I really don't have too many friends but that's cool. I currently am working at Walmart as a stocker. (Not stalker. Stocker). I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and I love to sing.

Okay that's all. I think. LOL! Let's get back to the story.

It was the first day of school and I'm not too excited about it AT ALL. I looked in my packed closet and found a black high waisted skirt, my black and white sneaks, High black and white knee socks, and a white T-shirt that says Holy Chic written in black.

I grabbed my toiletries and towel and hopped in the shower. After about a good 20 minute shower I covered up, grabbed my toiletries and went in my room to start getting ready. I looked at my clock. 6:15.

I don't know how time be flying so fast like this, good thing the bus don't come till 7:15. I moisturize my legs with my green apple scent lotion from Bath and Body Works. I SWEAR I love that store. Got like 10 different sets of fragrances.

I finished getting dressed. I sprayed the apple scent perfume that went with my apple scent lotion. I decided to leave my hair in a bun today. I put on some Black lipstick and put my cross earrings in. I look good to be honest.

First time I felt good about myself in a long time. Well. Ever. I was interrupted from my thoughts by my stepdad knocking and walking in. "You didn't even give me a chance to say come in." I said annoyed, grabbing my Samsung Glaxy 6.

Yea I don't do Iphones. I checked my phone for the time. It was 6:35 dang. It takes me 30 minutes to get to the bus stop which never gives me time to eat. I don't know why we live far from the bus stop anyways.

"Do you need a ride to school?" My stepdad asked. "Naw I'm good. I need the excercise anyways." I said leaving the house before he could say anything else.

I made it to the bus stop at 7:00 which gives me 15 minutes. I plugged in my head phones listening to Nobody Greater by Vashawn Mitchell. As I'm jamin I see this big Escalade slow down. I don't know why but my heart started racing like CRAZY. I saw the window roll down revealing a fine light skinned dude with hazel eyes.

He was talking but I couldn't hear. Hate when people interupt my gospel zone. I took my headphones out. "May I help you?" I said kind of rudely.

"Yea you can." He said smiling. He was eyeing me up and down slowly which made my insecurities come back. "Um is there a problem?" I said annoyed at this point. He started chuckling. But I was dead serious.

" What's your name?" He asked me. "I don't give my name to strangers." I said getting ready to put my head phones back in till I heard him speak again. " Cute." He said smiling.

He has perfect teeth. I thought to myself. "You need a ride?" He asked. "No I'm good. Thanks." I said looking away.

Where the heck is my friend? I thought to myself. "Can I get your name?" He asked again. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to him.

"Kasandra. Kasandra Hempfeild." I said. "Nice to meet you beautiful. My name is Darnell. I guess I'll see you around some other time." He said.

"I guess." I said. He smiled and drove away. I looked at my phone. It was 7:13. I texted my friend Genesis' phone.

The bus pulled up. I saw someone sitting in my seat. "Excuse me you're in my seat." I said to the girl. "Oh I'm sorry I'm new." She said starting to get up.

"No that's okay. You can sit with me." I said sitting down. She was a pretty girl. Thick, lightskinned, hazel eyes, red curly hair and no homo but big butt.

She was beautiful. I Ain't gon lie. "Are you new?" She asked turnin to me. "What? Girl no." I said kind of laughing while having my attention towards my phone.

"Oh. Well I am." She said. I looked up and kind of laughed telling her she already told me that. I guess she was nervous which was fine. "Where you from?" I asked turning my attention towards her .

"I'm from Brooklyn." she said. "Oh snap. Okay." I said smiling.

We laughed. We got off the bus. I decided to walk her to the office to get her schedule. We had every class together no lie. Even lunch. I feel we gon be close friends. I thought to myself. "What's your name?" I asked. "Kourtney." She said.

"Nice to meet you I'm Kasandra." I said hugging her. We walked into our first class which was History. Not my favorite subject if you ask me. I looked around and immediately knew this was going to be a nightmare.

The wicked witch of the west Tammy and her possey Jenelle and Loren were here. The jerks Danny, Marqus, Ryan, and Deshawn who are all on the football team was also in my class. Smh. I noticed all eyes were on Kourtney. She rolled her eyes as we made our way to the front of the class and took our seats. I hated when the teachers took attendance.

"Kourtney Millinger." The teacher announced. She raised her hand. Boys were whistling saying things I rather not say. "Kasandra Hempfeild." The teacher announced.

Some people laughed and whispered and called me a fat cow. I shamefully raised my hand and put my head down. After that grueling class me and Kourtney went to the bathroom before the late bell rang out for our next class. "Girl you okay?" she asked. I nodded my head and said yea even though I really wasn't but I shook it off.

"You always have boys flirting with you?" I asked. "Girl heck yea, but they all dogs to me in my eyes. Well the ones in our history class. And I don't know what those girl's problem was that was mean mugging me." she said fluffing her red hair.

"Oh you talking about the wicked witch from the west and her possey?  She hates on anybody." I said fixing my black lipstick. We took a couple of selfies and went to our next class.