Chapter 2

A/N I'm actually new at writing so please bare with me.

and the pic above is Demetri^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

_____________________________________________

Talonjay Pov

         Not believing Gabby's words I turned around and there he stood actually checking me out.

           Forgetting that he was watching me  I think I got caught up myself at watching him. I loved how his hair was carelessly flicked back or the way the suit hugged his muscles or better yet his eyes they were just like the photo intense. GOD DAMN! I think I'm gonna have a heart attack he's just so fine.

"Jay girlllllllllll he's coming this way"  spinning Gabby and me around to look at the photo cause I clearly cannot speak to him so we just stood there.

        Until i felt a tap on my shoulder and Oh God there he was slightly looking down at me.

"Hi whats your name?" do i hear an accent there.

" Am I..... I'M Talonjay and yours?"

"Demetri,Talonjay such a unique name I like it"

That's good we got something in common you like my name and I like you. Snap out of it Jay the God is just standing there looking at you while your thinking shit.

"So Talonjay are you enjoying this evening?" 

        as soon as I was going to answer I heard coughing coming from the back of me. Oh shit! I forgot Gabby was standing right there .

" Am this is my best friend Gabriel" 

"Hey Gabriel"

Gabby just waved awkwardly.  

"And I'm really enjoying myself"

"That's cool so whats you favorite piece so far?"he said staring at me like he was analyzing all of my expressions.

"Oh well it just happens to be this piece right here" somewhere in me turning back and explaining my self about me liking the piece, Gabby disappeared again.

So we continued chating about the various photos and art pieces in the gallery.

He was explaining himself when I decided to check him out once more up close and I most say I loved the way his lips moved when he enunciated his words and the way his accent sounded or the way his eyes looked like they had a darker meaning to them . Lord it should be illegal to look this fine, why would he even want to stay here and talk to me when he could be talking with one of those model type ladies I'm just a simple girl. 

"Earth to Talonjay"he said starring at me.

"Am...yea I'm listening and just call me Jay" I told him  making  it easier for him.

So he went on explaining and I was quite fascinated by him and his opinions when I blurted out.

"So how old are you ?" Please be young, Please be young fingers crossed.

"25 and you?" Damn shit! my moma will kill me for just looking at an older guy and plus he's white.

I got to get out of here before this goes any further.

"It was nice meeting you Demetri but I got to go" spinning around leaving to escape, I hear him in the background asking whats the matter when I bumped into Gabby talking to some guy grabbing her hand pulling her to leave we finally reached outside. I didn't stop till we were in the car .When we were driving past I saw him standing watching as we drove past.

"Jay whats the problem why did you just ditch that guy?"turning Gabby to I just explained to her the situation and she knowing how crazy my moma could be just let it drop and we drove home in peace.But for some reason I couldn't get those stormy eyes out my mind.