Chapter 1

Hey first time writing hope you all enjoy my story send feed back on if your enjoy or not.

Also the image above doesn't belong to me.

_____________________________________

Urghhh! do you know how hard it is to comb out all the knots and kinks in natural hair it's the worst, I'm currently sitting in front my mirror trying to style my hair, because my best friend Gabriel decided she wanted to go out and she knowing how much i love art planned for us to go an opening for are new art gallery this evening.

Gabby has been my best friend from the very first day of high school and now where seniors and still going strong.

Gabby has been more well off than me seeing that her family were from Spain and were some kind of Spanish royalty and lets not forget they were filthy rich where as I lived in a small apartment with only my mom working two jobs to get me through school.

Even though I couldn't match Gabby's zeros on her black annex she never treated me badly or looked at me differently. Gabby constantly tried to help me experience the better part of life as much as she could, henceforth us going to this gallery opening.

"Jay you ready girl " she said entering my room.

There stood in my doorway a 5'4 caramel shorty with her curly brown and gold hair surrounding her while wearing a stripe black and white dress reaching a little under knee,the dress hugged all her curves in the right places and she matched her look with black strappy heels to make her look taller.

" Yea let me just get my heels and purse, then we can go" I bend down starting to slip on my cream heels to match my white dress.

"Jay hurry up already mama wants to bird watch"

"Alright, Alright I'm coming"

************************************************************

Walking in the entrance the place looked full, there were a lot of fine guys walking around the place and model type girls. It wasn't the Goddess type people walking around that caught my attention more like the paintings that hung on the walls.

Nudging Gabby signalling that i was gonna check out the work i left knowing she was only going to flirt and would meet be back afterwards.

The colors, the swirls, the brush strokes were just so enchanting is was in my own little heaven, with all these beautiful pieces surrounding me swaying between the crowd to get a look at all the pieces i caught a glimpse of Gabby flirting it up with some guy, when she caught me looking she just winked shaking my head i continued looking at the artwork.

Suddenly I came upon this black and white photo that caught my attention it was a photo of a raging storm it was just so intense.

Something shiny caught my attention so i looked over to where it was coming from there stood a tall, fine, pale Goddess chating it up with some people.

"Who you looking at"almost wetting my self from Gabby sneaking up on me.

"Oh nun"

"Well I think nun is checking you out"