Chapter 5- Please...

Rihanna's Pov

I woke up next to Nicki, who was leaning against her headboard watching tv. "Morning Robz." She said smiling at me.

"Good morning." I smiled sitting up too. "What time is it?"

"It's 1 o'clock." My eyes widened as I frantically search for my phone. I finally find it, unlock it, and see that I have 5 missed calls and 8 texts from my dad.

"I have to go." I said getting up immediately and getting my things together.

"Wait what's going on?" Nicki asked getting up.

"I'm in big trouble." I said. "Bye. Thanks for having me over. I'll see you later." I said quickly hugging Nicki and running out.

Nicki's Pov

I walked over to my window and saw Rihanna literally sprinting towards her house. Why is she in tro- wait a minute... her parents verbally and physically abuse her everyday. NO!

I got up and changed into sweats and a red crop top and went downstairs. "Good morning Onika." My mom said from the couch.

"Good morning ma." I said sitting next to her. Should I tell her about Rih? I know that she told me not to tell anyone but, her parents could be hurting her right now...

Rihanna's Pov

I sprinted up my driveway, onto the porch, and into the house. "Took you long enough." My dad said coming out of no where.

"H-hi dad." I stuttered.

"Don't 'Hi dad' me. Why are you back so late?!" he growled grabbing my shouders.

"I over-slept. I-i'm sorry." I said. His grip got harder and my shoulders started to ache. "Dad.. please s-stop." I said whimpering.

"You don't tell me what to do." he spat pushing me into the wall making me hit my head. He walked out of the door and I stood up holding the back of my head. I carefully made my way upstairs and into my room. I then unpacked my bag and went into my bathroom. I'm tired of being treated like this.

Nicki's Pov

"Is there something wrong baby?" My mom asked putting her hand on top of mine.

"I'm... just really tired." I sighed. "I'm gonna go for a walk." I say.

I walk out the door and start walking to no where in particular. I don't know what to do. If I tell someone... I could lose Rih as a friend. If I don't, I could lose Rih... Forever. I walked to the park close to the house and I sat against a tree. Telling someone would only be for Rihanna's good. If she gets hurt, it'll be my fault too since I know that its going on... Maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut until it gets out of hand... But that's kind of like... waiting for her to get hurt badly before I do anything.

I put my head in my hands as I became more and more confused on what to do. "Hey there." I look up to see Wayne standing in front of me. "What's going on?" He asked sitting next to me.

"I'm just... very overwhelmed." I answered on the verge of tears.

"C'mere." He said picking me up and setting me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his chest. "You don't have to give me details. I'll just stay to comfort you." He said softly as he rubbed my back. I let the tears flow out of my eyes and onto his shirt as I kept thinking about my best friend. Why am I crying? She's the one who's being harassed by her own parents! I pulled away and wiped my tears.

"Thank you Wayne." I said taking a breath.

"Of course bay'beh. You can always come to me." He said with a smile. I looked into his deep, brown eyes and was put into a spell. Before I knew it, his lips collided with mine. Once we pulled away, a smile was apparent on both of our faces.

"Does this mea-"

"Yes." He said taking my hand. I smiled as we began walking out of the park. "Is it okay if I come home with you?" He asked looking at me. I simply nodded as we walked towards my house.

"Hmm... who is this?" My mom asked once we walked in.

"Mama, this is Wayne. My boyfriend." My mom had a smirk on her face as we stood there awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you Wayne." She finally said, shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Maraj." I internally flinched at the word 'Mrs.' he doesn't know about my dad so I stood there waiting for her reaction.

"Call me Mama Carol." She said with a smile. "Y'all can go on ahead."

Nicki's Room

I should call Rihanna. I have to make sure that she's okay. "Uh Wayne. I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I said.

"That's fine. Take your time." He said laying back on my bed. I smiled and pecked him on the lips and went to the bathroom down the hall.

"Hello?" Rih answered. Her voice was really rough and it only made me more worried.

"Hey Rih. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Um y-yeah. I'm fine." she said.

"Why are you stuttering Rihanna? What happened?"

"I gotta g-go. I'll see you tomorrow." she whispered.

'ROBYN GET IN HERE!' I heard someone yell in the backround. Then she hung up.

I ran back into my room panicking. "Wayne!" I said getting onto the bed next to him and hugging his waist as tight as he could.

"What is it?"

"It's R-rih. I think she's in trouble."

A/n Here's the update. Sorry cuz it's kind of short. Like I said before, I'll be leaving tomorrow night to San Diego, and on the 13th, I'LL BE SEEING NICKI FOR THE PINKPRINT TOUR AAAAAAHHHH ALKJLGALKLILAKGRGNKVNOIH! So I'm sorry if I don't update, but I will try. Anyway. What do you think about Wayne and Nicki? What's happening to Rih? What will Nicki and Wayne (WayNika) do? Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote <3

It Takes A Little Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें