A Great Beginning

I don't own The Flash.

I only own Altesa Blake and other characters connected to her (like her brother...), her lines (most of them) and plot twists.

BTW, it's Altesa - Not Alteesa, but Altesa with 'e' not 'i'.. get it??? NOT TESSA BUT TESA. I'll just post a link..

The second one is the right one.. http://www.howtopronounce.com/altesa/

Now, enjoy and quickly start reading!

Run, reader, run!

______________________________________________________________________________

"Every great story has a great beginning."

My name is Altesa Blake.

Two years ago, my parents - two of the few most influentional and important people in Central City - were murdered, but the terrible crime was covered up by someone of power, saying it was a mere accident.
A year after their death, my brother dissapeared. Soon after that, I decided to follow his footsteps.

When I ran away, I tried living my life to the fullest. But it was hard, since my ex best friend was trying to find me and her father was a cop.

After two months of hiding in Starling City, I met Oliver Queen. We helped eachother and forged a bond too strong for anyone to break it.

Finally, I learnt that life isn't always fair and that you have to fight and work to get what you want - and have the courage to take it.

But as soon as I thought I started a new life, a job offer presented itself - I was invited to work at S.T.A.R. labs, the best laboratories in the Cities. Unfortunately, they were operating in Central City - the city that I ran from.

In the past year, I was searching for a new start away from home, but it was my fate that I got exactly that when I returned to it.

My story began the day I got hit by lightning.

Because after that, my life changed completely.

And I met Barry Allen.