Chapter 3

Song Of Chapter:Iyiyi

Artist:Cody Simpson

Arians P.O.V

I met Austin at the club last night and he really wanted to hangout today,

I was told to meet him at Universal records today.He also told me he wanted me to met someone.I have no clue who.

I showerd and pulled on some shorts and a tank top over my hot pink swim suit.I put my hair up into a pony tail.It is Miami,you never know what to expect.I just really hope that whoever Im meeting will like me.I mean me and Austin aren't in a relationship.Yet.But if thinks keep going as they were last night maybe we will.

Wait.What am I thinking.Ari,you just meet him.As of last night.But he did kiss me so maybe...no Ari!No!He kissed you only to comfort you.Austin seems like a good friend.

I really do need a friend,one who will care about me.At my old home I was a lonely person.I would sit alone listening to music by myself fearing when James would come and find me.All James wanted me for was to well ya know,get between my legs.At first everything was perfect and I thought he really did love me but then he wanted to try more amd when I refused to let him he would hit me.I guess love isn't what it's really ought to be.

I shook off the thought and decided to leave now.I exited my bedroom and grabbed my keys to my mustang.Yes,I have a mustang.I wasn't that lonely where I didn't want to drive.I picked it out just for my sixteenth birthday.Its glossy red paint with black racing stripes was just too tempting.It had leather exterior inside with a very expenssive stero.What can I say,I love being spoiled.

I rolled down the windows before pulling out the drive way.One of my all time favorite songs came on the radio,beauty and a beat.Yes,Im a beliber!Problem?The wind blew inside the car causing the tips of my dark brown hair to blow and tickle my kneck.

I pulled right in front of Universal Records.Nobody was outside.Hmm maybe he meant to go inside.Just in case I texted him.

Ari:Hey!Im here umm where are you???

Austin:Oh goid!Im inside upstairs.Room 145.Come up!

Ari:Alright.

This place is huge.And by huge,I mean huge.I walked up the stairs slowly.Step by step touching each glossy black stair.Gulp.Here it goes....

AUSTINS P.O.V

I invited Ari to come hangout with me to today and the crew.I really wanted her to meet the crew and also my mom.I already blabbed about Ari to her when I got home.She was the one who encouaged me to invite her to the beach today.Im really excited for her to meet everyone.She's kinda um,important to me now.

Wait no Austin.Shes not here for romance or love remeber!Shes here for a change.I wonder what that change is though.Whatever it is,I swear I'm going to be there the whole time.I kinda started to develop feelings for Ari from last night.I dont even think it's possible to do that.You meet a girl and instantly want to get with her.Dont you need to uh,get to know her more.Unless...nevermind.

Right now Im just recording in the studio.Again.I just I dont know.I feel like I have to finish this album.But I told them that I am taking a break away from the studio for the rest of the week.They didn't even ask why or anything they just agreed.Probley wanting me to get out more.Well then...

I finished the song I was recording and pulled out my phone to see I had a text from Ari.Instantly I smiled when 'Shawty <3' popped up on the screen.I texted her back telling her to head up.She's on her way up now.

Rocco came out of the booth and sat next to me on the bench.

"So,what are your plans exactly for this week Austin?"he asked me.

I looked up from my phone.

"Well,I took your advice and I met a girl."I smirked.

"You met a girl!"he said dramaticly exicited.

"I MET A GIRL!"I said playing along.We both were laughing now.

"So whats she like?"he asked.

"Ari?Oh she's perfext shes so pretty and nice and sweet,oh did I mentio really pretty?"I giggled.

"Funny Austin.Well when do I get to meet her?"he asked.

As soon as he said that Ariana peeked through the door.

"I think now."I said.

I stood up and went over to bring her in.I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Hey."I said.A blush crept onto her cheeks.Aw,shes nervouse.

"Hi."she squeked.

I brought her into the studio room.She was glancing around confused.

"I 'll explain later.Ari this is Rocco,Rocco this is Ari."Rocco took Ari's out strextxhed hand and shook it.He smiled.I wrapped my arm around her waiste.I felt her shudder underneath me.Then she relaxed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you."Rocco said.

"You too."she smiled showing her dimples.

"Okay,well were goingto get going now."

"Kay.Bye Ari bye Austin."Rocco said.

We left.Now finally Im with my girl.Well almost my girl.Who cares.Shes mine.

"I met a girl!"I said playing along.

Soon we both were laughing.

" So,whats she like.Whats her name