Chapter 1

" Leila." I turn my head away from my computer to look up at my co-worker Sarah. Sarah's one of my good friends at work. She's the only one I can trust with my deepest secrets.

'' Yes? ''

''We're needed in the conference room.''

'' Okay I'll be there in a minute.'' She gives me nod and walks out the room

I sign off my computer, gather my things and make my way to the conference room. I sigh as I continue my walk. Work as busy today. Don't get me wrong I love my job; it's just sometimes it can be a bit stressful.

When I make to the conference room, I look around and see every single employee already in there. I look around till I see my friends Sarah and Tony seating side by side. Tony's the one who gave me a detour of the building when I first got here. He's actually the one who introduced me to Sarah. I see an empty seat next to Sarah and make my wake over there.

''Hey am I late?'' I put my purse on my lap.

''No, They haven't even started yet.'' Sarah's on her phone playing Candy Crush

''Yeah we're just waiting on Mrs. Higgins.'' Tony said.

Mrs. Higgins is our boss and nice one at that. Her father handed her over the business after he retired. She doesn't yell or ever get angry like her father did. She just tells us it will be okay and no to worry about it.

''There she's goes.'' Tony nudge Sarah arm and pointed towards to door.

I look over to my right to see Mrs. Higgins and her 9 months pregnant belly walk into the rom. You can notice her from a mile away. I'm very happy for her. Her and husband and have been trying for years to have a baby. Now she's a mom to be.

''Who's that guy with her?'' Sarah whispers in my ear.

What guy?

When Mrs. Higgins moves to the side to introduce her husband to the guy Sarah was talking about. They shake hands and began to talk to one other.

''I don't know but her look familiar.''

This my first story soooooo I hope you like it: )