Chapter 27

A Month Later.......

I finish putting on my shoes and fixing my hair. I look in the mirror to get a good look at myself. I'm going on another date with Matthew. 

I walk down the stairs into the living room where Sarah and Tony sitting on the couch.

"There she is. All dolled up and ready to go." Tony says while eating a sandwich my mom made for him.

"Yeah. I still can't believe that it's there 20th date." Sarah says while switching the t.v.

"You know how many dates when been on?"

"She's been marking her calendar every time you guys go out." 

"Hey guys." I say as I grab an apple from the basket. I don't won't to eat much since Matthew going to be picking me up in a minute.

"Hey sweetie, can you sit down for a second?"

My parents give me a worried look. I walk over to them and take a seat.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh it nothing to be worried about sweetie." I release a breath of fresh air.

"Okay so what's up?" My father puts his hand on top of mine.

"Well your mother and I have been thinking about adoption."

"Adoption?"

"Yeah. We have been thinking about it and we wanted to get your opinion."

My mother and father have always wanted to have another kis but it was difficult for them.

My mom have always told me I was there miracle baby.

"It's okay."

"Really?"

"Yea. If it makes guys happy, then it will make me happy."

Thanks pickle." I get up to give my parents a hug, when I hear a car honk outside.

"He's here." Sarah runs into the kitchen.

"Bye guys see you later."I grab my coat and purse and walk out the door.

............

After our datw Matthew had to run by the office to get something.

"It will only be a minute." he says as opens the door.

"It's okay." I take a seat on the couch. While I'm waiting I look at the picture on his desk.

"You know the first time I seen this picture was the day we had our one on one time together.

"Yes I remember that quite well.I was dropping hints you know?"

"I figured you were, but I just ignored it." I put the picture down and stood up from the couch. "Found what you were looking for?"

"Yeah it's right in front of me." he comes and stanfs in front me.

"Oh stop you."

"No Lelia I'm serious.I have never felt this way about anybody before. And you know why?"

I shake my head no.

He takes a deep breath in and releases.

"I love you Lelia."

What did he just say?

"Lelia?"

I can't move, I can't anything.

"Lelia, are you okay?" he puts his hand on my face.

"You.....you love me?"

"Ever since our fifth date.I know this maybe a little early and you might feel the sane eat but-"

I cut him off by crashing my lips on to his.

I feel everything I thought I wouls never feel before. The magic, the fireworks, the passion, I feel all of it.

I hear Matthew lightly moab into my mouth. Oh my goodness it can not get any better than this.

Matthew beens down and pick me up and puts me on his desk. 

 Next chapter will be the last .......