Chapter Fourteen

Damian

The ride home was slow and tortuous, or maybe it just seemed that way because I was so eager to get home. Just thinking about what would be happening soon sent my blood pumping and filled my body with tension. I felt in some way Lia knew what or better yet who was going to come tonight because she was unusually quiet and not on her usual mission to annoy me to death. Although, she recently hadn't been getting the chance to annoy me as much seeing that I had caught her off guard with my sudden efforts to move our relationship to the next level.

Despite the fact that my original reason for the change of tactic had been to alleviate my frustration. I quickly discovered that I genuinely enjoyed getting to know my wife and spending time with her. I occasionally forgot that we were under heavy scrutiny from the government and allowed myself the pleasure of relaxing and simply relishing her exuberant personality even when all her energy was channeled into resisting my advances. It made the chase that much more exciting and no doubt finally capturing my prey would be an unforgettable experience.

What Lia didn't know was that even if Alexander wasn't trying to push me out of the game, there was no way I would have divorced her. Giordanos marry for life, no matter the circumstances. The love would come in due time, that's how it always went. However, I didn't anticipate that I'd be so drawn to the feisty little thing that had dared to argue with me even when I had been holding her entire family captive, not that I would ever admit that to her or anyone else for that matter. Naturally, it was too soon to look beyond a physical attraction, falling for her now would just be a huge distraction. I needed to remain focused until I was out of the woods, her part of the bargain was long taken care of; her parents were now living debt and worry free. They even loosened up a bit with the glares of death once they were convinced Lia wasn't being chained up in a dungeon and beaten. We were actually supposed to have dinner with them this Sunday.

On the other hand with the encouragement of Alexander's hints and bribes, immigration was breathing down our necks, still trying to poke holes in our marriage to find a weak link and take me down. I couldn't allow that to happen, especially since it meant she would go down with me if things fell apart under the government's careful probing. As tough as she thought she was, there was no way Lia would last a second in jail, so it was necessary that I did my best to keep her out of prison which meant keeping whatever feelings were developing between us at bay so I could think clearly and decisively.

I glanced over at the subject of my thoughts who was now nervously biting her lips and trying to look nonchalant. She definitely knew tonight was the night. I clutched the steering wheel even tighter as we neared Westchester, it was only a matter of minutes now. My eagerness was beginning to annoy me, it wasn't like this was my first time having sex yet here I was like a giddy virginal school boy. I scolded myself internally trying to temper my excitement. At this rate it would be over before it even started, I couldn't possibly give my wife the impression that I was some kind of minute man. I wanted to blow her mind tonight, that thought calmed me immediately as I began to plot her pleasure.

The calm was short lived however, as I pulled into the drive way of our home.

Lia

Ohhh shit! Oh shit! Oooooooooooooooh shit!!! I thought in a full on panic.

We were home. We were home and we were going to have sex. Tonight!

Ohhh shit!

He didn't know I was a virgin. I was going to make a complete and utter fool of myself tonight. The car came to a stop and he got out to open my door. The minute he was out of the car I wheezed and panicked.

Ohhh no no no no no-

He opened my door and I gave him what I really hoped looked like a seductive smile as I clumsily exited the car. See! I was already embarrassing myself! I had no idea what I was going to do and I knew for a fact that I wouldn't be getting out of this tonight. I mean what was I even suppose to do? Make noises, like grunts and stuff? Lie there like a potato and take it? Or am I suppose to participate, like wiggling my arms around and stuff? You know like hand signals or something!