{ Jacenya }
I'm so done with her yo..I swear. Little does she know I was on the phone the whole time. Lemme see if she lie..I'm finna text her.

Jay: babygirl?

Mari: yes?

Jay: wyd?

Mari: nothing just woke up. why wassup?

Strike 1..she must think ima fool. I just got off the phone with her sex session with Mercedes.

Jay: nothing. i just missed you is all. what you been doing today?

Mari: nothing just laying around chillin.

Strike 2..she was just with that bitch mercedes.

Jay: oh ok. why you sound so winded baby?

Mari: because its freezing cold in my room

Strike 3.. she was fucking the poor girl senseless. She's out the game.

Jay: mari baby?

Mari: yes honey?

Jay: you suck at lying.

"anything she can do i can do better (better) i betcha nigga i be-" there she go calling...all hell finna break loose..i know it.

M: what you mean i suck at lying?

J: while you were at that hoe house you butt dialed me. the whole time you were there you failed to check your phone. i heard you having sex with her and the fact that this isn't the first time pisses me off so much more. don't call me, text me, kik me, snapchat me or like my pics because...im done.

*click*
I can't believe her. She gone sit there and lie in my face. If she know like I know she would see she has a decision now..either fix things with me...if they can be fixed or go be with her.

{ Shamari }
I'm in deep shit and I know I have a decision to make. I mean Jacenya is a great girl who has alot of things going for her while Mercedes only got good pussy. Would I wanna spend the rest of my life with a girl who just lives to party and spend money or with a girl who wants to be a doctor and make me happy? I don't know dude. I'm trying to think with my heart and mind but not my vagina but right now my vagina is winning...