“I can’t believe how crowded it is,” Ellie gasped, looking around for a table.

     “You guys go find a seat, we’ll order” Ellie’s Mum smiled.

     Jasmine glared at Will as they sat down, Will glared back unsure of what to say.

      “What’s your problem?” Will asked curiously,

     “What’s your problem?!” Jasmine snapped back at him.

     “Come on guys, you need to learn to get along...” Ellie sighed, “What is even the problem between you two? You’re acting like two year olds.”

     “I’ve never known this kid to be such a jerk; I don’t even know what you see in him!” Jasmine said, shaking her head and doubting her twin sister.

     “What do you mean this kid? I’m probably older than you, Jasmine. And how do you know what she sees if we hardly even speak to each other?” Will gave a valid point, and Jasmine sat speechless with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

     “He’s right, Jas. Just give it time,” Ellie smiled at her, Jasmine just grunted and sat back on her chair.

    “Here you go!” Ellie’s Mum said cheerfully, placing the red tray in front of them. The chips, burgers and drinks got passed out to a family of hungry customers. And they didn’t take any fussing before tucking in to the tasty meal.

     Jasmine looked up at Will and bit into a chip, Will caught her staring and looked away awkwardly. Tension grew between them as they sat opposite each other in the crowded fast food restaurant, but Will chose to ignore it instead of starting a conversation that was probably going to end up as an even more terribly awkward sort of argument between the two of them in front of everyone.

*                                            *                                         *

Later that day, when the moonlight started to shine down on to the heat and beautifulness of what was Miami; they arrived at an outdoor movie theatre on the outside of the City. They found it by a brochure they were giving out in the City, and decided to visit as they have only seen those sorts of things in Movies. Ellie’s Father, Joe, paid for them all to get in; and then he drove up to a flat surface on the dry, green grass where he parked and turned off the engine. Their view of the cinema-type screen was almost perfect and directly in the middle. They sat behind about three rows of cars but because of how high the screen was set up, they could see it from sitting on the muddy patches where the grass had been ripped up. They got out of the car, and placed a red and black chequered picnic blanket in front of it, before placing some snacks and drinks out on to it. The movie they were about to watch was Scary Movie 5, which is a comedy about a hand full of horror movies put together. Will cuddled up to Ellie with a thin, cream blanket as the air was beginning to get cold, and so were their bodies.

    “Lindsay Lohan! Oh my god, I love her.” Ellie pointed at the screen, laughing and giggling.

    “You love her even after everything that happened with her?” Will asked,

    “Everyone makes mistakes, baby.” Ellie replied looking up into his gorgeous blue eyes, “You’ve just got to accept that.”

    “Yeah but Lindsay’s were ongoing, it didn’t just happen once.” Will stated, looking down at Ellie with a serious look plastered on his face.

     Ellie laughed knowing he was right, “She’s still an amazing actress though, and you cannot say she isn’t.”

     “Yeah, whatever” Will laughed, “I bet I could do better as an actor without turning to drugs, smoking and alcohol.”

     “Shut up,” Ellie pushed his chest away from her slightly jokingly,

     “You say shut up too much,” Will said.

     “Thanks,” Ellie winked at him, “You compliment me too much,”

     “Only because I say what I think uncontrollably,” Will placed his hand on her cheek.

     “Hmm, okay” Ellie grinned, giggling to herself humorously.

     “Get here you,” Will buried Ellie in his chest, and kissed her head sweetly. When he let go, they both looked up at the screen and carried on watching the movie.

     It was seemed awfully bright, as the night’s sky was darkened and only a few stars had come out. Ellie squinted her eyes a little, unable to watch the movie with them wide open. And she turned to Will who was squinting too due to the unbelievable brightness from the screen only 100 yards away. She laughed, causing Will’s head to turn.

     “What?” He asked her with a grin,

     “You can’t watch the movie with your eyes wide open, can you?” Ellie asked him.

     “Yes, I can.” Will replied,

     Ellie shrugged, “Prove it.”

     “Challenge accepted,” Will smiled; turning back to the screen with eyes still squinted.

     “They’re squinting!” Ellie chirped,

     Will tried and tried, sitting there for at least ten minutes trying to widen his eyes. But he had no luck, as the fiery pain from the brightness scolded his eyes.

     “See, you can’t do it.” Ellie giggled, pulling her tongue out like a little girl.

     Will licked his lips in an aggravated motion, “It’s too bright, okay?”

     “I know, I know don’t worry”. Ellie said, placing her hand on Will’s chest, feeling his heart beat slowly. “I could live here forever, just in this moment.” Ellie sighed,

    Will placed his index finger on her lips, “Let’s try make it last forever.”

    What did you think of this lil chapter? Tell me in the comments bar below. :) And check out the gif of Ellie's Mother, Caroline, in the right side bar. Much loveX - Ellie :-)

Let it beOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara