chapter twenty three

I can't believe this is happening. Vince is an asshole for this. And the worst part is Carl. If he found out we'd be over. I started to cry at the thought of our relationship in jeopardy. I wiped my nose on my hand. I shivered and turned to face the house. I'm not sure I even want to go back in. I shrugged and walked inside. Ian was putting his jacket on. "Where are you going?" I asked, sniffing a little. "Mickey's place." He replied. "Carl went upstairs. He's looking for you." He said, patting my shoulder before leaving. I glance at the staircase. "Might as well face my problems." I whispered to myself. I started up the stairs. "I'm gonna kill you!" I heard Carl yell. Oh fuck. My eyes widened and I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I opened Carl's door to see him and Vince playing a video game. I sighed in relief. "Oh, hey baby." Carl smiled, pausing the game and walking to me. "Where were you? I've been looking for you." He kissed my forehead. "Uh, I was in the bathroom." I lied. He nodded, smiling, and returning to the game. I got up on Carl's loft and stared at the ceiling as they played their game. I sighed and rolled on my side, looking down at the boys. Vince looked back at me and bit his lip. I flipped him off and rolled onto my other side, my back facing him. I'm so pissed off at him. He knows I'm happy with Carl. What a dick. "Hey can I talk to Mel in private." Vince asked Carl. I gulped and turned around. "Yeah of course." Carl said, setting the controller down and walking out of the room.

 I jumped down from the loft. "What? You got what you wanted." I snapped. "But I still don't have you." "-and you never will." I folded my arms. He could tell I was angry, and I was getting angrier. "I really don't need this in my life, can you please just leave." His smile faded. "But, Mel. I fucking love you." He said, hoping that I'd feel the same. "Well I don't love you," I turned my back to him. "As a matter of fact I fucking despise you." I gulped. "Yeah, we had some good times together, but you cheated on me. I'll never be able to forgive you. I love Carl." I practically yelled. Vince rolled his eyes. "Carl is a poser. He doesn't love you." He shot back. "No one will ever love you. Carl only wants you for your body, just like I did." He yelled. I knew Carl was hearing this and I was praying that he's busy through the door and save me at this moment. A tear slipped down my face. "No one will ever love you! You're worthless!" He finished. "Fuck you." I tried to scream. All I could manage was a whisper. The door opened and Carl was stood there. "Get the fuck out." Carl said calmly, clenching his fists. "What?" Vince asked. "I said get the fuck or and never talk to me or Mel ever again, you asshole!" He screamed, hitting Vince's face. I gasped as Carl grabbed him by his shirt collar and led him downstairs. 

I sat down on the floor and cried for a few minutes when Carl returned. "Baby, are you okay?" He asked me, dropping to his knees to comfort me. I nodded. "Vince...kissed me. I swear I didn't want it. Carl you've got to believe me. I pushed him off." I cried harder. The look on Carl's face broke my heart. "I wasn't really in the bathroom. I was outside crying. I thought that when you found out that you'd break up with me." I screamed. "Mel, I'm gonna give you your present now." He spoke. I looked up at him. "What?" "-remember I got you something?" He said, changing the subject. He pulled something out of his pocket. He handed it to me. I opened my hand, seeing a necklace. I smiled and held it close to me. "You stole this for me?" I asked. He smiled back at me and nodded. "You don't want to break up?" He shook his head. "Of course not!" I hugged him. I'm so lucky to have him. I closed my eyes as he wrapped his arms around me. I opened them to see Debbie crying in the doorway. "C-Carl." She slurred. He got to his feet and turned around. "Yeah, Debs?" He responded. "I have something important to tell you." She twiddled her thumbs. Shes so brave. I thought. Debbie cried harder as I stood up. "I'm bisexual." She admitted. She took a deep breath. "You don't know how good it feels to finally say that." She hugged him. He started to cry with her. Now we were all crying. "You're so brave, Debbie." He cried, hugging her tighter. "You support me?" She asked. He nodded. "Yes, yes, of course." His voice was shaky. I stood back and watched this beautiful moment happen. Debbie looked up and me. I smiled and joined the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Yay I updated. So Debbie is now out to Carl. And Vince is out for good. What do you think is going to happen next? :)