Crimson

I lay on the bathroom floor. Crying. A typical night. I dropped the bloody blade in my hand. I heard a tiny clink on the floor beside me. With tear filled eyes, I looked down at my legs. I saw the deep, crimson liquid rolling off the side of my leg. The warmth of the liquid made me shiver. I looked over at my right leg. Just two cuts. One was much deeper then all of the other ones. I my left thigh was different. Many long cuts, but not deep ones. I wiped my eyes and stood up. I grabbed a tissue out of the box on top of the counter, and started to clean up the blood. Most of it was already dried up, so none really came off. I grabbed another tissue and grabbed my blade from the floor and cleaned it and the floor where it was. I threw the tissues in the toilet. I looked in the mirror and all I could see was "negative"; fat, messy hair, and a face that needed cleaning. It was all true. I've always been engulfed in all of the "negative." I don't know what's wrong with that. If its true, it's true. I grabbed another tissue and cleaned under my eyes. I cleaned the water trails that ran towards the top of my chest. I was finally done cleaning which had seemed like hours. It was so routine, but it always seemed longer then the time before. I had relapsed; again. I've done it for so long. I knew that if I told anyone they'd either be mad, sad, or upset. I don't need, nor do I want to be held responsible for that. I've had people hit me because I've cut myself. Nothing has ever been the same since January.

A/N

I'm sorry this is so short. I'll try to update more often. I'll introduce the band shortly. I promise. Okay, continue on with your merry lives.

~Bree