Only two days left

I sat in the bath, the once warm water was now ice cold but I didn't care. The tears stopped about an hour ago but pain of guilt still buried deep in my gut, My hand flew to my mouth, I jumped from the bath not bothering with a towel and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet. After several moments of vomiting on and off I grabbed a towel from the sink and wrapped it around my pale body and rested against the wall trying to get rid of the pain in my gut. Taking a deep breath I stood up and put on my clothes I tied my hair in a braid, I laced up my leather boots and made my way down stairs.

"Samantha, How are you feeling?" Sebastian asked pulling out a chair for me, I smiled gratefully at him but a sharp twang of pain caused my smile to faulter, "I'm Fine, just feeling a bit lightheaded" I lied downing the glass of water Sebastian had set out for me. "Hey Seb?" I asked as he started baking, "Yeah?" He asked cracking 4 eggs over a bowl. "Can I go into town to see the undertaker?" Sebastian nodded I jumped up and kissed him on the cheek, "Bye" I ran out of the kitchen and to the stable block. I jumped up onto one of the horses and set off into Town, I had to get away from him for a few hours.

"Undertaker?" I called as I walked in the shop, I was greeted by a slap on the back of my head, "Ow" I exclaimed in pain. Undertaker looked very very pissed off, "Samantha! You have been gone for 3months, no letter saying you were okay anything could of happened you could of got hurt or or....." He trailed off and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "I missed you so much" he said releasing me from the hug, I smiled at him "Wow busy today" I remarked looking at all the coffins strewn across the room, "I'll put the kettle on" I went into the small kichen at the back of the shop and started to boil the kettle on the stove. After a few moments I handed him a cup of tea and took a seat on a coffin.

"Just like it used to be" I said as I cracked open one of the coffins looking at the dead corpse , "I would sit here and watch you do your work  preparing them for their final resting and make tea" I smiled closing the lid over. "That was a long time ago Samantha" He laughed drying off his hands. He opened the next one and pulled a disapointed look,"Very disapionting not a single mark" I looked over my shoulder and saw two arms shoot out of the coffin and they began to strangle the undertaker a girly voice started shouting curses. I knew that VOice anywere. "Grell Sutcliff" I said leaning over the coffin , "Sammy!" He squealed jumping up to me, "Grell, get off me!" I said pushing him away, "Sam" He whined strangling the undertaker again. I groaned and hit Grell in the back of his head with the butt of my gun, Grell fell to the ground in a crumpled ball after shoving the gun back in my holster I lifted Grell into a coffin and closed the lid. I picked up a hammer and some nails that were just lying about, I started driving the nails into the wood to stop Grell frim getting out I know it seems harsh but he deserves it like always. I lifted the coffin containing Grell and walked out the shop explaining I was going to deliver this.

"William!!" I shouted walking into the dispatch offices earning looks from the shinigami's I pushed opened William's door with my hip and lifted the coffin into the room dropping it on the floor. "Samantha what is that" He asked looking up from the paperwork in his hand. "A gift William" I said bending down pulling the nails out of the wood with my gloved hand, The lid slammed into the nearest wall and a very pissed off Grell climbed out. I grabbed his hair and pulled him onto a seat, "If this reaper ever interfears with any of my work again do no hold me responsible for my actions" I growled slamming his head of the desk. I started to walk out but turned and looked over my shoulder "It's was good too see you Will". Then I left as quick as I could the stares of Shinigamis made my blood boil, Grell must of been shocked at my actions because he followed me outside, "Sam! What on earth was that for?" He shouted dropping his flamoyant-ness I pinned him to the wall with my arm against his neck fear slowly drapped over his features and my demon began to surface,

"Listen here Grell I have no more intention of being kind everything that has happend between us and William was all an act, why would I be friends with a shinigami?" I laughed bitterly then continued, "Your all just pawns in this plan, I care about no one, If I could I would but I have an order one that cannot be broken from my master." "Do you love Sebastian?" He asked his voice barely above a whisper, "What?" I didn't hear him clearly, "Do you love Sebastian" He repeted. I scoffed,"No, This dear Grell is an act of a Sadistic Demon fufilling her masters wishes, How could I love another when I have no heart? Or soul?" I let out another bitter laugh, "Tell him and I will kill you got it?" He nodded quickly, "You know if I wasn't under orders we could still be friends Grell" I tapped his nose with my index finger. I turned to walk away, "What about Undertaker?" I paused mid-stride and looked at him with an icey glare, "He is Family he knows what is happening," I cornered Grell pushing him into the wall and bringing my lips to his ear, "YOu tell anyone the details of this chat I will shoot you dead " and with those words I was gone into the streets

"Hello Samantha" a dark voice drawled behind me I spun around on my heels, "Mas.....I mean Claude" I said walking over to him, "I need you to be done in two days Samantha" He said pulling off to the side of the street. "T,Two days?" I was very shocked that I would have to do it so early. "Yes, Two" He said yanking me from my thoughts, "Of course Claude, must I be as harsh as possible with my words to him?" He nodded and kissed me roughly. "Make your words bring him pain" He said as he broke away from me drawing in a deep breath. "Always" I gasped catching my breath after his kiss all I can say is Wow.. Sebastian really is a stupid crow he believed that story I told him in the first place about my past it's obvious I lied but there is a nagging feeling of guilt in my stomach, I pushed it away and my thoughts went back to my conversation with Claude. "Two days,bring pain, don't kill and tell true story" I said checking them off with my fingers, "Yes" Claude said smiling darkly, "I'll see you in two days" And with that and another kiss he was gone.

My breath was still rapid from kissing Claude as I wondered into the undertaker's shop,"Helloo Undertaker!" I giggled hugging him, I wasn't giggling because something was funny I was giggling because I got to Tell Sebastian the true story and watch him rile in pain as I slowly brake his heart into millions of tiny pieces. "I'll see you soon, Undertaker I'm going away for a week or two" I hugged him and left the shop. I jumped up onto the horse and quickly made my way back to the manor, Time to complete the plan I smircked at my thought and sped the horse up. After months of Lying about me loving him, I get to finish it, I get to watch his eyes burn with pain as I tell him my real story not all that bullshit about my brother and family or demon lord slave.

The real story will kill his non existing soul.....

__________________________________________

Hola peoples,

so here is Chapter 18, I'm not all that happy with it but I'll change it in my re-write so here is the non edited version.

I have a reson for not updating sooner I had the Flu and was sleeping most of the time, I still have a slight bit of the Flu but I decided to finish this chappy and put it up for you guys.

Also I'm thinking of starting another FanFiction but I'm not sure If I want to do a Vampire Knight ,Ouran high school host club, Kingdom hearts, Avengers or Harry potter, So please help me with that and I will love you foreverz.

I will be making a squeal to the Undertaker's Daughter that will be based on Season 2 of Kuroshitsuji when I am finished this Fic which is almost done by the way this is either the 2nd last or 3rd last chaper.

Please tell me what you think of it, If you liked it, If you didn't. Anything like that.

Peace,

Love,

Cosplay,

Zeebrahhs,

And Gummi bears

-x