Founded? Ch 3

Nashs pov 

once I got home I toke a shower and put on some jeans and a sweatshirt cant wait to get some tonight. I got out and I saw Kira Hey Nash umm hey. She put her arms around my neck Whoa I have a girl. Sorry and she kissed me I lightly push her off and wiped my lips. Wtf was that for? You know you liked it Nash it must be better then the kisses Y/N gives you, Stfu. I got into the car and went to Y/Ns.

I knocked on the door. She opened it. Nash: Hey babe so what are we going to do Y/N: *fake coughs* Umm N Nash I kinda feel sick. Nash: You want me to take care of you? Y/N : * fake cough* uhh its ok Y/F/N is here. Y/F/N comes down uhh hey? Nash: hey Y/N: Bye Nash. She just closed the door on me Wow!? Y/N Pov  I cant believe you didnt tell him! Said Y/F/N YN: I just cant and plus you didnt mind helping too. Yeah yeah whatever lets start watch La movie Y/F/N said.
While watching the movie to you got a text from unknown* 

(Unknown☆ Y/N★

☆ I thought I would see a little show

★ Well you didnt 

☆ I will soon babygirl 

★ How did you think we were gonna have a fight? Are you stalking me? 

☆ I wouldn't use the term "stalking" I would say "watching"

★ WHY ARE YOU "WATCHING" me?!

★ and where?

 ☆ All I gotta say cover your windows

★ Ewww 

☆ Bye babygirl

Next day I put on a flower dress and white flates on and left my hair out and braided the side and pinned it put a bit of concealer eyeliner mascara blush and a nude lipstick and got a breakfast bar. Nash♡ Y/N♥ 
♡Babe you ready? 
♥ yup
♡ Ill be there in 2
I got in the car and we were singing along to Trap queen I stopped once Nash put his hand on my thigh. Im staying with you the hole time. Umm okay but why.Because my beautiful girlfriend is really sexy today I don't want any boys around her. I giggled by the thought of what he said.

We walk in with Nashs arm around my waist he dropped me to my locker and once I got my books I went to Nash Babe im ready I smiled at him holding his hand. he dropped me off to English hey babe today I got practice. Can I come and watch? Yea id love that he kissed my cheek and left to his class. I sat down beside G. Jack G: Hey baby girl. Y/N: wow g thats a new name for me. Jack g: Yea I guess but you look nice today Y/N: thanks. *You started to blush* I was listening to the lesson when I felt someone staring at me. It was Shawn my so what ex. We dated for a a while but we broke up and we both wanted to break up weird right well yea but were somewhat friends thought.  looked back and saw him bitting his lip that would always kill me but I looked back.

*Lunch

Shawn: You look nice today Y/N: umm thanks Shawn: Welcome so I wanted to know if you-- Nash cut him off Nash: no she cant hang with you! Nash pulled you away you liped said sorry.You guys got your lunchs and sat down. Y/N: I cant believe you did that to him. Nash: Sorry but I dont want you to like someone else and leave me. Y/N : stop making this hard for myself you said under your breath what? Nash asked Nothing you said.

After school*  You got your things and went to Nash you guys went outside. You let got of Nash and started to hug him holding on tight. Babe you okay Nash asked? Yeah its just that its kinda cold and your warm so. He toke off his jacket and gave to you here. Th thanks you said you put it on and gave him a kiss. Hey so I need to change in to my gym clothers so just wait here alright.
Practice* Nashs PovTez: So bro have you got some Nash: Nahh not yet JJ: duddeee Nash: I will get some today ill just play really well you know and then ill get some. Tez: Smart bro. (Jack) G left 

Jack g pov 

I cant believe I kinda have a crush on Y/N. I care for her so f***in much. But shes taken with my good friend. I saw Y/N standing by the door. Hey I said Hey sweet cheeks she said giggling So your here to watch practice? Mhmm.

Coach*Guys come in lets start

Y/N pov.I was sitting on the bench when I was watching the guys play once I got a text from unknown. 

☆ Babygirl 

★ WHATT and dont call me that 

☆ I was thinking if you wanted to meet me?

☆ But you cant bring anyone with

★ all right where do we meet 

☆ Now at the rocks 

★ ok