Highlights Ch 1

Im just a girl in high school living the life. I have a boyfriend his name is Nash. We've been dating for a year now. But I think hes losing feelings for me since he hasnt hanged with me for 3 weeks. Im going to ask him if we could hang out so we could talk about him ignoring me.

*Before and At School 

I put on some black skinny jeans with cuts at the knees and a floral top with a cardigan. I saw Nash with his friends so I went to my locker got my books and went to nash I hugged him from behind and said Hey Nash: Hey Y/N  Y/N: so I was thinking if we could hang out after school maybe? Nash: sorry im helping Jen and that new girl. Y/N Kira? YEA her shes hot but your-- you cut him off and left.

 You went to class and sat in ur seat your. You saw Nash come in and sit besides you. Babe let me explain You just ignored him and listened to the lesson he put his hand on ur thigh you slapped it off. You gave him a death stare then went back to learning. He put his hand on your thigh again you tried to slapp it off but he gripped on to it. He smirked at you and moved his hand up and down. Nash stop! Not in till you listen. I dont want your explanation leave me alone you whisper shouted. Bu- the teacher cut Nash off, Would you two like to tell us your conversation? You got up. yes sir i would. Nash was just staring at you. I was telling him that I read this book and this girl feels like her boyfriend is ignoring her. You sat back down. Well next time tell him when your not in class ok the teacher said you smiled at nash and went back to learning.

 Nashs Pov 

Does she feel like that does she think Im ignoring her? Im only doing that for a her surprise

*After class at lunch

 I went to Y/N after class but she ran away I saw her at her locker maybe I should cancel the plan and hang with her Hey Jen I need to cancel the plan is that fine? Jen: Yea its okay Nash: Thanks. What happened between you and y/n ?. Nothing really bye. I Saw Y/n sitting there alone reading with one of her friends talking she looked up at me she looked so sad. 

After school Y/N pov

I couldnt believe Nash he chooses to hang with some girls then his own girlfriend and says some girl is hot right in front of his girl I told jg Wow I cant believe him. Jg is my and Nashs friend. Yea but im happy you wanted to hang with me. Dont worry I wouldn't want you to be sad he said . You hugged jg Infront of your house

Nashs pov

 I saw y/n and jg hugging in front of her house and she laughed and went in with him. Whoa what is happening?

Y/N POV

Jack went to pop some popcorn. I got a text from Nash. Nash♡ y/n♥ 

♡ cant believe you 

♥ what did I do?

♡ Hug g

♥ Hes actually caring for me something you struggle to do at this point 

♡ Stop acting like that 

♥ like what im just telling you the truth. He even asked me if I was ok not like you. You haven't hanged out with me for 3 weeks 3 Damn weeks it feels like your losing feelings for me!

♡Sorry ok! I'm sorry that I cant be that dream boyfriend you want me to be

♥ You could have hanged with me in 3 weeks ok 

♡ Can this stop come to the café at 7 

♥ we'll see you then

Y/N pov

Popcorns ready Jack said smiling happily yay now lets watch the movie I said 

We were watching unfriened. When there where skyping I got scared and cuddled in jacks chest someones scared Jack said while chuckling you know im not a big fan of scary movies. You got up from his chest. Shit its 6:30 I need to go he said he kissed my cheek and left. I got up and turned off the tv and put away the bowl and went to my room to get ready. 

I put on long teal skirt and tucked in my white shirt. I curled my hair and put it to the side. I put on white converse and left since I needed to take the bus and get there. my parents werent home so. I got to the café and I saw nash at the table.

Hey I said, nash: hey Y/N: So you wanted to tell me? Nash: Yea I didnt finish my sentence I was saying shes hot but your hotter and so damn beautiful and im sorry I didn't talk to you for 3 weeks I was planning something for us Y/N: oh well I dont know what to say. We both said Will you forgive me. We both giggle and said yes. Hey can I show you something? Umm sure. You guys went to your destination. 

Here wear this Nash gave you a bandanna umm ok you put It on. you better not hurt me you warned . i wouldn't do that babe he kissed your cheek

Nash held you hand guiding you into a forest. One sec nash said letting go of you hand. He came back and held your waist you jump Nash can I take it off now? He toke it off 

WOW THIS Is amazing. there was water fall and table with food and lights all around. This is why I didnt hang with you for 3 weeks sorry. No ii its ok I love it you hugged him and kissed him. I have to do this for the love of my life. Awe thanks and im sorry. For what? Feeling that you didnt want us. Its ok now lets go eat. We ate and talked. The rainfall is so beautiful. Just like you lets go for a swim. B but we dont have clothes you saw nash jump in. You toke of your long skirt and since your shirt was tucked in it was kinda long and covered a bit of you. You looked at your self and got self concise. You couldnt see Nash.  NASH NASH where are you?! You jumped in to the water and you started to drown. You felt lips on yours you started to choke you opened your eyes to see nash. Y/N Y/N. N Nash I'm okay u sat up and he hugged you. You kissed him and you started to shiver. Nash gave you his jacket and put it around you and you put your skirt on and your shoes you guys went to his car. Thanks. For? Everything. Welcome beautiful he said and you started to blush. He held your hand and you fell asleep. 

Next morning. 

I woke up in Nashs arms.babe what time is it. Its 7:15. We need to go at 7:45. I dont have clothes. Babe I still have your jeans you left at my house for incase. Yes you said  he got the jeans and gave you one of his shirts. You got your hand bag and toke out ur emergency tooth brush and went to the wash room you washed ur face brushed your teeth and put on ur clothes on you put your hair in a high pony and got out. You got in his room and put on eyeliner mascara and lip balm and a bit of concealer. Why do you put all that on your beautiful without it. Thanks but im keeping it on. You guys went downstairs and ate frootloops. You guys left and got in the car. Hey I need my backpack. You guys stopped at your house and you ran in and got ur backpack and a snack for later.

You guys been hanging out for weeks you guys were all good intill 

So this is my first time so if you have like any tips or something plz tell so I know.