one

"A random fan on Twitter wants to know if you guys have ever dated the same girl?" The interviewer asked.
"We actually have," Johnson replied.
"Estelle Morgan," Gilinsky added saying the name of the girl they both once loved.
"Do you still talk to her?" The interviewer asked, wanting to get all the answers for the fans who would see the interview later.
"No," Gilinsky said laughing. "I think she ran off to Vegas to get married."
"That wouldn't be a surprise at all."
"Well when did you guys go out with her?"
"I went out with her in middle school, not a real serious thing and then Gilinsky was her boyfriend all through high school," Johnson explained.
"Yeah, then she broke my heart and ran off before she could graduate, and they couldn't file her as a missing person because she was eighteen."
"Where is she now?" The interviewer asked becoming interested.
"No one knows. Her parents probably do but not us," Johnson was saying as he kept throwing his hands around to make his point.
The interviewer nodded as if any of this would be really important to the fans. The girl could not even be alive if they don't even know where she is. And she ran off before she could graduate. It was like in that book Paper Towns by John Green. Margo Roth Speigelman ran off before graduate and she was eighteen so they couldn't file her as a missing person. Was Estelle Morgan the Margo Roth Speigelman of the Jacks' life? But if the Jacks were like Quentin Jacobsen that went to hunt Margo down in the book did they actually hunt her down? It doesn't seem like they did because they don't even know where she is.
"Well there you have it!" The interviewer finished the interview and the Jacks got out of the building as fast as they could. They just got asked about their ex and they admitted how rebellious she is. But now the question on both their minds was: where is Estelle Morgan?

"Bro, wanna order pizza?" Jack G asked as he turned the car off and they both got out. Jack J walked around the car to where Gilinsky was.
"Yeah, then we could head to Nash's later."
They walked up the stone steps to the front door, unlocked the door and stepped in. There by the door where a pair of black adidas shoes that Estelle Morgan didn't go a day without wearing.
"Jack...Am I losing it or are those Estelle's shoes?" Gilinsky asked Johnson as he shut and locked the door behind them.
"Well Jack I don't really think you're losing it," Estelle Morgan, the girl the Jacks haven't seen since she ran away senior year walked out of the kitchen, shoeless wearing high waisted black shorts, black socks, and a black tank top under a blue and black flannel. She was sipping some type of drink out of one of the maroon mugs they kept in the kitchen cabinets. She looked the exact same way the day she ran away just a different outfit and slightly longer hair.
"How'd you get in?" Johnson asked his mouth hanging open and pointing in a bunch of different directions because his and his best friend's ex got into their house.
"Did you forget I'm a master at lock picking?"
"Just because you're a master at lock picking doesn't mean you could pick our lock!" Gilinsky yelled as he looked at Johnson is shock.
"Well, Well, Well, did you forget I'm Estelle Morgan and I do anything I want?" Estelle asked as she came towards Jack, the mug in her right hand and she took her pointer finger of her left hand and trailed it along his jawline, something she use to constantly do. Something Jack missed.
"Okay you gotta get out," Johnson said as he interrupted Estelle tracing Jack's jaw. He saw Gilinsky getting hypnotized by her already after she broke his heart and ran off he was falling in love with her all over again in like six seconds. The same amount a vine is. He grabbed the mug out of her hand and set it on the nearest table and Estelle moved her hand from Jack's jaw.
"I've come all the way here and you are gonna kick me out?"
"Yes!"
"Come on!"
"Out!" Johnson yelled as he grabbed her shoes, something he use to constantly due to get Estelle out of his house every time she went to far with Jack G while under his mother's roof. He shoved the shoes to her chest which forced her to take them. With that Jack G opened the door and Jack J pushed her out the door.
There standing on the top step was Estelle Morgan and there standing at the door were both Jacks slamming the door in her face.