Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

“And when do you want it?” I whispered in his ear. He squeezed my butt pulling me even closer to him, making every inch of our chests touch.

“Want me to sing some paramore here phil?” he joked.

“I wouldn’t mind” I teased.

“Oh shut up. I want it now Philip”

“I’m not sure if I should do it, Dan. You’ve been a bad boy lately, fucking me that hard, making it hard for me to walk” I teased even more, just because I could.

“You weren’t complaining about it the last time I was inside you… For what I remember you were screaming my name and asking for more… Or did I hear it wrong?” He said, which made me remember Dan wasn’t an easy person, as much as I tried he would never give in and always had something to say in our tease talks.

“I don’t think you’d handle… if I was to be half as rough as you’re to me”

“I don’t think YOU would manage to be half as good as I am to you, Phil, but I wanna see you trying”

I kissed him without hesitating to attach our tongues together. A make out session started and we both quickly got fully hard. Everything was fine, everything was good, we both got shirtless in 1 minute.

But then my phone was ringing.

“Ignore it” I said against his lips, and we didn’t stop kissing. A few seconds later my phone stopped, but someone rang our bell.

“FUCK, WHO IS IT?” Dan said.

“I don’t care, let’s pretend we’re not here” I said, getting my tongue inside his mouth once again.

But then my phone was ringing again, and the bell of our apartment wouldn’t shut up. Dan broke our kiss and got my phone, answering it.

“Hello?” he said quickly. “ooh…. Mr. Lester…. Yes we are home…. Hang on a second” he ended it.

“SHIT, MY DAD IS HERE?” I panicked rolling out of Dan’s lap.

“HOW ARE WE GONNA HIDE THIS, PHIL?” dan asked pointing at his crotch. We were both… aroused.

I quickly got a large shirt that would hide my crotch, but it wasn’t really working.

“GRANDMA GRANDMA GRANDMA GRANDMA” Dan whispered as we both tied the bedroom and changed clothes.

We managed to control ourselves and before we opened the front door, I realized our parents didn’t know about us.

“Dan, wait” I said before he opened the door.

“What?”

“Can I tell my dad about us?”

He thought about it for a second.

“Yes.. if you want… but I’ll leave you alone so you can talk, I don’t want to be here whilst you tell him”

“Okay then.”

He opened the door to see that not only my dad was there, but also my mum. We both hugged and welcomed them, asking how they were and why they were there. It turned out they were bored at home and decided to go to London to visit me, without warning, to make a surprise. Great. Because I wasn’t busy with my boyfriend at all.

We sat on the couch listening to them tell some funny story that we were pretending to laugh at and listen. I was happy to see my parents, but of course this wasn’t a good time. 15 minutes of talking later, Dan excused himself.

“Well, I’m gonna let you guys talk as I have to finish some work. It’s always nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Lester”

My parents said bye to Dan and I was now alone with my parents. I felt the same thing I felt when I first told them I’m gay. I knew they wouldn’t judge me or anything like that, but it was still hard for me to talk about this. I waited for my dad to tell me something that happened back home with my brother, that I didn’t really care, all I could think of was how I was going to tell them I had a boyfriend.