Chapter Eleven

A/N: It's a long chapter... I don't know if it's a good or bad thing?

I personally like long chapters ;D

Let me know what you think :D

He didn’t respond for a few seconds. His breathing was heavy and he tucked his head against my neck, which was good because then we didn’t have to actually look at each other at that specific moment.

I felt so good, that I finally told Dan I loved him… I didn’t care if he didn’t say it back to me. The fact that we had just kissed proved that he had feelings for me. That was enough.

“You don’t have to say anything, Dan… but it’s true, I love you, and it’s not only as my best friend”

He kissed my neck and my whole body flickered. I kissed his neck as well. He obviously had a hundred things in his mind.

“I-I love you Ph-il” He whispered. Hi voice was shaking a little bit, but he said it because he wanted. He knew he didn’t /have/ to.

We were in silence for a few seconds, just hugging. It was a weird position for a hug, considering I was straddling him… but still… it just felt so good, we didn’t care.

“Sorry if it was too fast. It’s just… because we’re not strangers Dan. We’ve known each other for years” I whispered.

He relaxed a little bit and squeezed my waist.

“It wasn’t too fast… You’re right. You know me better than anyone else, we’re not strangers at all” he chuckled. To be honest, I was surprised. Dan was really good at choosing the right words, and I wished I was more like him.

“And you know me better than anyone else” I said.

He pulled me even closer to him, and started stroking my back. I relaxed more with his touch, he was perfect. I couldn’t be happier.

“You’re so cuddly” he whispered, but now even closer, warming my ear. I grinned with what he said, I always wanted to cuddle that boy.

“You’re more” I whispered back.

“Can we get something to eat? I’m hungry now” His voice wasn’t so low now.

“But I don’t want to be away from you” I said. This was our first kiss, first romantic hug, first anything… but I felt so comfortable with him. I just wanted to let him know how much I loved being with him.

“You’ll be right next to me”.

I stood up and grinned at him. He grabbed my hand and avoided eye contact, but I could see he was blushing. We went to the kitchen holding hands and in silence. I let go of his hand so he could prepare whatever he wanted to eat and sat at the little table we had for breakfast. I watched him prepare his bowl of cereal. Because he /is/ perfect. I wouldn’t stare at him like this before, but now I could. Just watch him doing anything.

I checked the time, it was almost 3pm.

“Oh no.” I sighed.

“What?” he asked, still focused on preparing his food.

“I have to go to BBC now, Dan”

“OH FUCK, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS, PHIL” he panicked.

“It’s okay Dan I called them and explained what happened, and said I’d be late so I could make sure you are okay”

“Oh, alright then” he calmed down.  “but I can go too, I feel better now”

“But the nurse told me that the doctor said you don’t need to. So you’ll stay here.” It wasn’t true, the nurse hadn’t said anything, but it’s not like he would remember. And he deserved to rest.