Mine.

Well what happened was that liam said he had hated me for tricking him to the party and told me to never talk to him again so right now im leaving the stilinski household.Sister rebekka is coming to get me from stiles house at two in the morning. She found a house right outside of beacon hills that we are staying in and she is getting me motorcycle and new clothes.So right now im sneaking out the door to see rebekkas red catilac convertible outside.I snuck over there and got in and turned to face her and say"lets go"

She nodded and said"Elijah is at the house and is bringing you to school tomorrow in this car"

I nodded and she said"your clothes are all put away and i did you room"

I said"awe sis love you so much"

She chuckled and said"love you too"

When i got there i went straight in the house and ran into the living room to see Elijah. I smiled and said"brother i missed you"

He laughed and said"ya you to addy"

Then i walked out up the stairs to see a mint green colored room with white window frames.Then there was two white bedside dressers and light blue big dressers. Then a white mirror dresser and a big mint green bed sheets and white bed boards.

Then i heard rebekka say"you like it"

I said"no i love it"

Then i ran and hugged her and she hugged back.I mumbled a"im glad im back with you sis"

She nodded and i let a tear slip down my cheek.Then i said"im totally looking at the clothes"

She laughed and said"okay well I'll leave you to it"

I nodded and picked up a pair of washed out jeans and a floral crop top that has a grey cardigan.I mumbled"im wearing this tomorrow"

Then after putting my stuff away i went to bed and happy to be with my sister and brother.

-Next Morning-

I walked down the stairs and grabbed a poptart and shouted"Elijah i need to go like now"

He came out in his usual suit and tie.Then he said"i know lets go"

I grabbed my bookbag off the counter and went out the door to the car with Elijah following.As we pulled up he said"bye love you have a good day"

I said"love you".Then i kissed his cheek.

I ran off to the doors to my locker were i saw stiles walking over and as he did he said"where were you"

I said"my sister and brother came to get me and we are staying at a house not far from here"

He nodded and said"well you need to tell my dad that because this morning he was freaking out"

I nodded and walked away after shutting my locker.Then i went in the classroom i was the first one there so i thought i would read the hunger games.I was reading and someone lightly tapped my shoulder.I turned around and saw mason and i smiled at him he returned it.I then looked back to tbe board to see the teacher walking in.Then i looked across from me and it was liam.He looked up at me with a glare and i frowned.Then after class i tried to aprroach him and he practically slammed his locker in my face.

-Lunch Time-

I was walking down the halls and then i walked to my locker and leaned against it.Then i muttered"why".Then i slammed my head on it a few times.Then i saw blood start to trickle down my forehead.Then i ran to the girls room and took toilet paper to dry it up.Then i used a bunch of paper towels to make it stop bleeding and i walked out of the bathroom normal and put my backpack on my locker and slid down it till i was on the floor.Then i heard someone sit next to me i looked up to see laim.I said"why are you here"

He said"because i could tell i hurt you and i feel really bad"

I mumbled"sure"

He said"i do"
I said"okay"
He smiled and I said"do you want to come over to my house for studying"

He smiled brightly and said"ya"

I chuckled and he walked me to my locker and i opened my locker and said"liam i like you as a friend".I thought 'maybe even more'.

Then we walked to our class and sat by mason.

-At house-

I walked in the house and i went up to my room with a sea salt and peanut nature valley bar.I dropped my bag on my bed and went on my phone playing flappy bird.Then the door bell rang and i assumed it was liam but when i opened it i saw sherrif stilinski.I smiled and i said"hey sherrif"

He smiled and said"hey addy, i just wanted to speak to your brother and sister"

I nodded and called my sister and brother out of the libing room.They walked out and just in sync they said"WHO's he"Exaggerating the who's. I chuckled and said"he watched me for a couple of days this is john stilinski or sherrif"

He said"i juat wanted to know if you guys wanted to habe dinner with me and my son friday night"

Rebekka said"oh okay why not"

Elijah said"yah"

I nodded and gave sherrif stilinski a hug.He smiled and i said"see you and stiles friday"

He nodded and walked away and i closed the door.Then Elijah said"he seems nice"

I smiled and said"he is"

Then after 10 minutes the doorbell rang and i opened it to see liam.I said"come in Dunbar"

He smiled as i said his last name.And i dragged him by the hand upstairs and once we got to my room.I shut the door and got out my text book and homework.He said"so ecnomics homework you need help with right"

He started explaining stuff to me and i got so confused i threw my book across the room.He laughed and said"here look just think"

I looked at it and di the problem and he said"you did it"

I squealed and gave him a bear hug on my bed.As i pulled away he chuckled and stared at me and i giggled and he leaned in and i froze and leaned in then our lips touched.They moved in sync with each other as he leaned on top of me.And i wrapped my legs around his torso and he slipped his tounge into my mouth and we fought for dominance. He finally won and i moaned into it and he growled and i pulled away and said"did just growl at me"

He nodded and i whispered"its okay i think its sexy"

Then he leaned down and he kissed my sweet spot on my neck and i took his shirt off running my hands over his bare chest making him moan.As he nibbled on my neck i moaned and i was about to moan really loud but he coverd my mouth and i smiled.Then my sister said"guys its dinner time"

I whispered"put your shirt back on"

He nodded and i said"we are coming sis"

She laughed and said"i dont want any babies being made yet use protection"

I groaned as liam chuckled.I said"its not funny"

He said"it kinda is"

I smiled and i ran down the stairs.Once i got to the kitchen i saw the spagetti and got a plate out for me and liam.And i got Two Dr.Peppers and he grabbed his plate and soda and walked to the living room.I chuckled and walked out there.

-later that night-

I was walking liam out to his car and we stopped at his car as i leaned against it and he put his hands on my sides.I smiled and he said"i want to ask you something"

I smiled and said"what"

He said"will you be mine"

I kissed him with passion and lust.He said"is that a yes"

I nodded and he kissed me and i said"bye Dunbar"

He said"bye Foster"

I walked through the door to my room and leaned aginst the dokr touching my lips.