Eternal - Chapter Sixteen

Hey please comment, vote and fan <3 I only got six votes on the last chapter :(

I did make it really short though :O sorry I wrote and uploaded it just last night that's why it's so short, I'm introducing Aaron soon though!!! Not this chapter so sorry about that...

Thanks for reading it means alot to me!

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Blaire come here" Dylan appeared behind me and watched as the brown wolf and the black wolf snarled at each other both darting to stop the other gaining the upper hand. You could see that the black wolf could easily destroy the other in a blink of an eye but it, he, Will wasn't doing anything except blocking the brown wolfs attempts to reach me and Dylan.

"Blaire" I backed away slowly until I felt Dylan grab my hand.

Dylan didn't move anymore and I stiffened looking back at the wolves, the brown one was now staring at Will with sad eyes almost like she was about to cry. Dylan relaxed from behind me and breathed deeply as the brown wolf took a look at Dylan and I then turned and ran never looking back until she disappeared from our sight.

"Hey Will?" The black wolf looked at Dylan turning around slowly to look at us fixing the bright blue eyes directly onto mine.

Looking at the wolf closely now I saw he was by far the most beautiful animal I had ever seen. The midnight fur gleamed and shone as faint sun-rays bounced off the black, the eyes swallowed you whole with one look like you were drowning in the pure sincerity of them. But most of all the most beautiful thing about the wolf at this moment in time was the expression it had, so calm and loving but also so proud and strong to be where it stood now.

The wolf nodded at Dylan and Dylan nodded back with a chuckle and began rummaging through the school bag he was carrying. I watched the wolf intently smiling as it pulled a face at me lolling it's tongue out of it's mouth making it look human almost. It was a bit hard to explain really I just coulden't seem to see this wolf as Will or the brown wolf as Krystal it just seemed too strange to me too real.

"Turn around and stay there" Dylan said to me as he spun me around to face him.

"Why?" Dylan ignored me and threw a pair of brown shorts at the wolf behind me before he turned around as well.

"Why are we faced this way?" I asked with a frown.

"Well if you want to turn around and see Will naked be my guest" Dylan retorted with a laugh as he glanced at me and my mouth fell open at what he said.

"Why is he naked" I shrieked clapping a hand over my eyes even though I was staring directly at a tree.

"She's seen me nearly naked before anyway what's the removal of one extra layer" I glared at the tree in front of me uncovering my eyes as I heard Will's snarky smug voice, half of me wanted to turn around and scream at him to shut the hell up but the other half reminded me that he might me naked so it was best just to face the tree and take my annoyance out that way.

"You can turn around you know" I could just see him smirking and as I turned there he was doing exactly that.

"Idiot" I muttered.

Will was wearing just shorts and nothing else the toned chest I had thought I'd had memorised in my head was just nothing compared to the real thing, I almost probably drooled over him, acctually literally but the cocky smirk on his face was enough to stop it a little.

"That's twice you've called me that today" Will moaned pulling a puppy dog face with a pout. It was kind-of cute but the 'cuteness' was gone quickly as I realised he just slipped up. I knew he had been listening to the conversation between Krystal and I in the girls bathroom meaning Will heard everything.