Eternal - Chapter Eight

• Dedicated to Louis :) My best buddy

Hey please Comment or Fan or Vote!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

Chapter 8 <3

I woke early on Monday morning at seven and pulled myself out of bed with a sigh today was my first day of senior year at a new school with Krystal and with Dylan and with Will. Today it was also only twelve days till my birthday and I was not looking foreword to it or my training with Will which I was sure would be coming soon, Okay so I had five aims today

Aim 1 : Make new friends

Aim 2 : Don't act like a complete freak

Aim 3 : Stay away from any players

Aim 4 : Avoid Will where possible

Aim 5 : Learn something new about myself

I think I can do this. Okay today's the day.

I looked towards the wardrobe which was now cleared out and mine it held every outfit I owned and my new school uniform for the high-school  Blainebridge High normally they didn't have a uniform but due to the new regulations apparently we now had one. The uniform was a black skirt and tights with a fitted white shirt and black fashion blazer with smart black shoes so it was okay I suppose but not the nicest thing around, Krystals uniform looked like mine but the skirt was shorter, the top was see through and low cut and the shoes were four inch heels. I was dressed and showered by seven thirty so I let my hair dry in it's natural auburn curls and then put on some mascara and went downstairs for breakfast. Krystal didn't eat with me and said breakfast made her bloated I however ate my moms famous maple syrup pancakes yum!

"Hey Blaire I leave in ten so if you need a lift"  Krystal pulled me from my thoughts as she stood in her modified uniform in the doorway.

"Yeah give me five" I said nicely, we have had no glares or any bad comments this morning we have been civil and sisterly so I think It's going to be okay for now. I ran upstairs and brushed by teeth running downstairs and outside to meet Krystal by her car. It was a plain yellow bug not too new not too old and had pink seat belts and accessories dotted around inside.

"Okay so now we are sisters like I said whats mine is yours. So we share the car." Krystal stated after I had jumped in and she started "The Cheer bug" up.

"We share the car?" I asked just to make sure Krystal still didn't seem like she would share a car or anything important with me at all.

"Yes we do." Krystal and I didn't speak for the entire journey until we pulled up in the car park, lots of preppy cheer girls were stood waiting near the spot Krystal parked in I suppose it was her usual place or something. Krystal stopped the engine and signaled for me to get out when she did, as soon as she left the car she was flocked by the whole cheer squad I bet she's captain. Krystal moved through the girls and towards the entrance followed closely by her squad.

"Hey Blaire" I heard a masculine voice shout and I turned with a smile as I saw Dylan running over to me waving a folder in the air, his brown hair swished in the wind as he jogged over with a grin.

"Hi Dylan" I replied when he reached me and started tugging me along with him by my arm.

"We need to get your schedule from the office" Dylan glanced and grinned at me as I frowned, Class, Senior year, Will, School. Ewwww!

"Aww really" I moaned earning a omg look from Dylan.

"Come on Blaire hurry. I want to introduce you to people as well" I grimaced making friends had never been a strong point of mine I had had few friends at my old school but the ones I did have were life long and I loved them with all my heart. Aaron, Alice and Ellie were my best friends when I lived with dad, but Alice was by far my best friend in the world we used to laugh and joke and call and text 24/7 even if we were sat right next to each other. Alice had dyed bright red hair and brown eyes her small rounded face went well with her tanned skin and tall-ish slim physique even though Alice was super skinny it was just her frame whatever she ate she didn't put on anything and believe me she tried constantly! Ellie was one of my other closest friends I had known Ellie since I was six years old and we became friends pretty much as soon as we met, Ellie was plain and ordinary like me with blue eyes and mousey brown hair with a few blonde highlights. She was small and dainty at just 5ft 2 I knew if she or Alice visited they would be taken aback by these guys I had met and how small we would all be compared to them especially Ellie, I would have to introduce them to the guys one day soon before I go wolf...