Eternal - Chapter Four

• Dedicated to My amazing friend :) L

Hey please comment or fan if you like this pleaseeeeee!

Random note! : This was my motivation for this if anyone watches the vampire diaries they probably get why :) - Thanks for reading:) Steph o_O xx

Will was still chucking to himself lightly while I was having a inner battle with myself I had just met this majorly hot guy who WAS my sister's ex boyfriend but she loved him, he was hitting on me and I felt completely attached to him although I had been here only about a day really. My family and I were werewolves and Will the guy in my inner debate our Alpha and I was eighteen and going to turn into a wolf in less than two week's and find my mate? Did I miss anything?  Oh yeah I was now being carried into the house in a pair of pyjama's by Will the really hot Alpha and Krystal's ex-boyfriend. Hmmm?

"Erm Will you can put me down now" I stated as we neared the staircase, I mean I was heavy enough already and even with all them muscles I really didn't think he could handle carrying me upstairs. Then I remembered Dylan carrying me down earlier okay so I suppose he probably could carry me up but I could actually walk. What was with guys these days?

"Nope" was the reply I got as Will smirked and bombarded up the stair's with a really wide grin on his face. I just frowned up at him and sighed keeping my arm's around Will's neck as he walked. Will placed me lightly on my feet as we stood outside mine and Krystal's room Will's cocky attitude had disappeared and now he was just rubbing his neck with a worried look on his face.

"She's not in there relax. Don't be scared" I said with a smirk I knew exactly what was wrong he looked scared, scared that Krystal who he dumped yesterday minute's after I met him was here and would probably shout or throw something at him or scream or breakdown like she did yesterday and trust me if she was here I would have died I didn't need a repeat of her breakdown never mind a Ex argument.

"I was fine, I'm not scared of anything I'm the Alpha of our pack if you haden't already noticed" Will looked down at me with a smug smirk and I glowered at him Cocky Idiot. I ignored him opening the bedroom door slowly keeping my eye's on his face that was until I heard his quick intake of breath and the glare, I turned to see Krystal in the same situation I had witnessed yesterday her making-out with Chase the same doofus from yesterday.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat loudly and frowned as once again the two people broke apart with hushed gasps.

"Do you mind I want to get changed" I stated with a glare at Chase who glared back at me and jumped up and shoved past knocking me back into Will who caught me wrapping his strong tanned arm's around my waist.

"Don't you dare touch her again" Will shouted moving me softly out of the way behind him and directly into Krystal's gaze who haden't moved from her bed and now had silent tear's falling down her face.

"I didn't mean to I swear, If I knew she was your" Chase's sentence was cut short by Will moving to lift his fist and hurl it straight at Chace's face, Chase noticed the movement and shut-up and so did Krystal and I.

"William Blake don't you hit him" Krystal screamed from inside the room seem's like Chase and I wern't the only one's who noticed the curling of the fist, Will turned to Krystal glaring his eye's blazed and then softened when he saw the tear's spilling down her face.

"Apologize to Blaire" Will said stiffening as he turned back to Chase and he flexed his finger's absent mindedly into a fist then straight over and over again as he waited for the apology. But I was too caught up in the way he said my name almost like it was a caress or precious and I smiled softly at least he was sticking up for me and maybe even Krystal as he now faced the guy she had been cheating on him with when they were together. Maybe Will and Krystal could sort something out between them I know I wasn't Krystal's biggest fan but a girl knew when Krystal looked at Will that she adored him I might even go as far and love but clearly she was still hurt.