Chapter 8

Recap

I'm Nicolas's child mother and you are?
H-I'm his fiance
M- well Nicolas isn't home maybe you can return later.

That was 2 months ago and here I am sitting in my condo in Bali Indonesia , I just needed to get away from everything and stop stressing about unimportant shit , since I've been here I've been getting cramps and today I decided to visit the doctor.

Mr.morty- Ms Peirce your chance of surving this pregnancy is a 20% chance but you could terminate the baby before it's to late .
M- no way of even if I die my baby has to be okay my baby has to grow , my baby has to learn , I've lived long time enough.

I decided to return home , it was about 2am when I got home so I crept into the house thinking that Nicholas wasnt awake as I was approaching the stairs the lights flicks on causing me to jump.
H-WHERE WERE YOU?
M- a place
H- WHERE TE FUCK WERW YOU AND I WON'T ASK YOU AGAIN EMERALD?
M- a place

Nicholas's POV

Emerald has been acting weird going to doctors visit without me and I confronted her doctor and he said nothing was wrong every time I walk into the room I see her putting back a book in the book shelf and she's been taking some kind of medication and she looks pale but when I ask her she says she okay.

So here I am going into the safe room to see what she's doing on the security cameras I pull out a book but realise it is the wrong one and as I was going to put it back a paper fell from it , I opened it shock to see its contents.

What is inside the paper? Comment and vote.
Share what you think is going to happen next .✌✌