Chapter One

The two girls go up to the boys and start chatting. Kat and Bianca introduce themselves and start to tell the five boys about themselves, mainly the part about England.  

"Oh wow. So you drive on the same side of the road? I thought it was diffrent!" Jayden ask with excitement! "Yeah! It's actually really weird going to America cause it's so bloody different" Kat replies, feeding off Jayden's excitement. There's a bit of an awkward silence and both Kat and Bianca study the rock stars.  

"So, um are you excited for the show, Bianca?" Will asks looking at everything in the room, besides Bianca.  

"Yeah! I love The Script! They're my favourite band!"  

"Oh, Me too!" Jayden interrupts. 

They all giggle Bianca and Will both trying not to look at each other.  

"What was it like being on the X-Factor?" Kat randomly blurts out. They five boys look around at each other.  

"It was... and experience of a life time!" Trent states with confidence, followed by a mixture of "It was life changing" "I met my best friends" and Jayden pointing out the perks like "we get the chick now". 

"Oh wow! So I'm guessing you guys won?"  

An awkward silence filled the room before Zach shyly said "We actually came third!" 

"Oh I'm so sorry! I was just judging by the reactions of those girls that you must have won!" Bianca said, a little embarrassed.

"Hey Zach!" a voice called out from behind them, breaking the awkward silence. It was Zach's beautiful girlfriend, Keeda. "I'm going in, are you coming?" 

"Yeah I'm coming now!" he replied, sending his girlfriend a wink "It was lovely meeting you girls, I might see you around before you go back to England?" 

"Yeah!" "of course!" Bianca and Kat said, give Zach a friendly hug.

Bianca, Kat and Will, Trent, Jayden and Julian stood around talking for a moment, Julian and Will seem to be the most interested in the girls adventures of being in Australia for the first time. The conversation go's on for about 10 minuets. when over the PA system a husky voice tells the eager fans that the concert will commence in 10 minutes.

The group walked towards the door, Bianca and Kat exchange numbers with the boys, and promise to meet up tomorrow. 

"Well I guess I'll see you guys later! We have your numbers, I'll text you tomorrow and we can catch up?" Bianca said give a round of hugs to the four boys. 

"Yeah!, Cya tomorrow!"  

They all made their way to the seats. Coincidently, Will and Julian seats have been messed up, and have now been moved to the row behind Kat and Bianca.

"Oh fancy seeing you two again" a familiar voice is herd behind Kat and Bianca 

"Oh! Hey boys! Long time no see?" Kat says and they both turn around to see the two boys they had earlier encounter.  

"Will and ... Hang on don't tell me!" Bianca shakes her head in disappointment, "I can't remem-" "JULIAN!" a young girl calls out about 7 rows from where they were sitting.  

"Oh! That's it I remember! Julian!"  

All four start to laugh. The lights dim and an indication that the concert is about to start. 

"Enjoy the show!" Will whispers into Bianca's ear. Completely breath taken by this move Bianca grabs Kats arm and doesn't say anything, just smiled, turned around and took her seat.

"Ladies and Gentleman, We are The Script"