Anjali: But my brother takes more than 10 minutes to decide what to wear.

Rishab: Exactly!!!  But I managed in 5 minutes somehow.

Anjali: So someone is changing my brother.

Rishab: No it's not like that. No one can ever change Rishab Kundra. By the way is Arnav asleep?

Anjali: Nope. And I think there are many sleepless nights to come for him.

Rishab: But why? Is he sick?

Anjali: Very sick. He has got loveria.

Rishab: FU*KING HELL! What? Arnav and love? But who? And how?

Anjali: Oh God. Language!!! And it is Khushi.

Rishab: Khushi !?? But she is so...so opposite of him.

Anjali: Exactly!! And as they say opposite attracts.

Rishab: Then why didn't he tell me?

Anjali: Let him know first.

Rishab: You mean he is unaware of his own feelings? Come on di, this can't be true. Arnav is our university topper!!!

Anjali: Yes it is and sometimes we don't realize the importance of someone in our life until they are gone.

Rishab: But do you think he will fall in love again after that incident?

Anjali: Yes I do. Life gives us second chances and what happened then was a terrible mistake but I am damn sure this time.

Rishab: Hope you are right.

A few days later:

Arnav entered the auditorium but couldn't find Khushi there. Miss T had told him that Khushi was in the dance room practicing her steps.

He went forward and slightly opened the door and saw her dancing gracefully. Khushi didn't notice his presence and thus continued dancing. Her hair was loosely tied in a bun and some of them were softly falling on her face. She looked like a bright light in a dimly lit room. There was a mirror on three walls. So her numerous images were dancing gracefully along with her. Arnav stood there and didn't realize that he was blindly staring at her until the music stopped. He quickly snapped out of his trance and slid out of the room. But his mind was still thinking about that beautiful dancing angel.

Rishab and Madhu were also practicing for their play. But suddenly the zip on the backside of Madhu's suit got pulled down a little but Madhu didn't seem to notice it as her hair was falling on her back. Instead, Rishab noticed this when he saw a disgustingly evil expression on Yuvraj's face. He absolutely loathed that look and much more if it was for Madhu. As soon as Miss T yelled over. Rishab gave Yuvraj a dare-you-look-at-her-again look and grabbed Madhu's hand and pulled her along with him to an empty room. Madhu tried to free her hand from his grip but stopped when she realized that he was too strong for her. Rishab pulled Madhu inside and closed the door.

Madhu: What happened Rishab?

Rishab began to walk towards her and Madhu started to step back. He quickly came forward and grabbed her from behind.

Rishab: Are you absent-minded?

Madhu: What? I don't have time to waste. Let me go.

She started to walk but he pulled her behind and touched her back. Madhu felt a strange numbness and looked at him with her wide doe eyes.

Madhu: W-what are you doing?

Rishab quickly moved his hands upwards and pulled up the zip. Madhu understood everything.

Rishab: Seriously woman how could you be so careless with boys like Yuvi and Arjun loathing around?

Madhu: Thanks but I could have handled it on my own.

Rishab: Of course.

Madhu: I don't know but why do you care so much?

Rishab: Cause I don't like it if anyone looks at you like that.

Madhu's eyes widened and Rishab suddenly realized what he had said and quickly went out of the room without even saying a word.

Later that day they all had another surprise in waiting when they found that all students of their class will be going on a three-day educational excursion to a nearby local hill station to study the climate, tradition, culture, and folk tales of that region. The trip was scheduled for Friday.

When Madhu and Khushi reached home they told their mother and father about their trip. Padmini and Shamsher both agreed to it. But Shamsher gave them the bad news. Soon they might have to shift to Mumbai as Shamsher was getting transferred. Khushi and Madhu became a little upset as they didn't want to leave their hometown now. They also had fear of getting separated from Rishab and Arnav. So they asked their dad to avoid it if possible. Later that evening their mother went to Lucknow to meet their great grandmother who was terminally ill.

On Friday:

All the students were filled with rush and excitement. A shiny Volvo was waiting for all of them outside the college campus.

Khushi and Madhu went and quickly grabbed a seat. Khushi was way too excited about the trip and was in a mood to have blast. Whereas Madhu thought of it as more of an educational trip. A little later Arnav came and sat on the seat adjacent to Khushi and Madhu's.

Khushi noticed this but ignored this pretending to be too much busy. Soon came Dipali with three handbags and stopped by Arnav's seat when she found it to be vacant.

Dipali: I think you are alone. Will you please don't mind if I sit here?

Arnav: Actually I am not alone. I am waiting for Rishab. So guess i you can't sit here.

Dipali: Think about it. No one ever says no to Dips.

Arnav: I guess I will be the first one then.

Dipali fumed when she heard all the other students laugh. So she went and sat in the first row with Yuvraj. About ten minutes later Rishab arrived all running and panting and rushed towards his seat beside Arnav.

But when he was approaching Arnav, Dipali stuck out her foot and Rishab tumbled over it and fell on top of her. Madhu noticed this and was burning with anger and jealousy. Rishab too quickly got up and realized that she did it intentionally.

Rishab : (To Dipali) Sorry sister, your brother didn't intend to hurt you.

Dipali felt embarrassed as she hadn't imagined him calling her his sister. Madhu felt relieved at this and turned back to face the window.

At last, entered a short-height and plumpy northeastern boy in his late twenties.

"Hello everyone I am Zuma !!! And your guide for this trip. Hope this trip will be full of pleasant memories for you."

Indeed it was a trip to remember.