Rogue x Reader

(A/N: So I didn't noticed someone requested, I'm so sorry @dragonhunterguild ! She requested it to be a bit sad so I will my best. Hope u guys enjoy this!)

"(Y/N), u are not forgiven for failing the request." Your master said angrily. U were standing in front of him while the other Sabertooth members standing behind at attention. U were being punished just for failing a job request, unfair isn't it?

"I know that I have failed u, master." That's was not what u wanted to say. U wanted to say, "I don't give a damn!" but u couldn't. The master stood up from his seat and started kicking u with a lot of strength. U started to cough out blood.

"Stop it!" Rogue shouted. Your eyes widened, "what are u doing? U are going to get in trouble Rogue!" U shouted in your thoughts.

After that, master got really angry at Rogue and started to punish him. U cried as your sore eyes had to watched the beating of your friend.

Suddenly, u felt something boil inside of u. U stood up, and walk towards the unfair Man U call master. U punched him hard in the face with your boiling power. Everybody was shocked. The master fell down as assumed killed.

U walked towards Rogue and hugged him tight, your tears went down your face.

"I'm sorry..".

Finished. Once again, sorry for not noticing the request! Next is a Laxus x Reader! Cya!

-HeyImAmethyst