Natsu x Reader

*May contain spoilers, or maybe it is*
Requested by @AoShira4
Hope u like it! ^ ^

After destroying the eclipse gate and ending the battle at the same time, the seven dragons and the future beings return to their respective period. The king invited everyone who fought to the grand ball in the kingdom. You were glad that the never ending nightmare had ended, but something was bothering u even more.

Apparently, u and the girls were changing into beautiful dresses for the grand ball. U wore a simple dress, with (F/C) laces at the bottom of the dress, a (F/C) ribbon attached to it too.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, but only u didn't. Your mind was only set on a certain fire dragon slayer. U hadn't seen him, u were worried that something had happened to him. U loved him, but u thought it could only been one side love just like Juvia and Gray.

"Why are u feeling down in the dumps, (Y/N)?" Lucy asked. "I haven't seen Natsu, I'm getting worried." Lucy encouraged u that Natsu was fine, just that she didn't see him either.

After Arcadios ceased the fight and declared that the king is about to make his appearance to thank us for our bravery in the face of the dragons, we await his entrance.

But it's turns out to be Natsu! Everyone was shocked including u, Natsu had stolen the king's crown!!

But aside from being shocked, u actually giggled. This is why u loved him so dearly, his childishness was cute. After that incident, the ball continued.

U see all the mages dancing with their partners. U really wanted to dance but unfortunately, u didn't have a partner. U were upset, but that changed as a hand was placed on ur shoulder. U looked behind, shocked to see Natsu. "Natsu?" He was grinning, suddenly pushing u into the dance floor. "Would u like to dance, (Y/N)?" He asked u, already dancing with u. "Sure." U blushed, "Is this a dream?" U thought yourself. This was ur biggest dream yet, well not really biggest.

Natsu's not really the greatest dancer, so u would bump into other people by accident. But is was fine to u. "Hey (Y/N)?" Natsu asked u. "Yeah Natsu?" Pushing u forward to his muscular body, landing a passionate kiss to ur lips. U were shocked for the third time. But this time, it was the greatest shocked feeling.

"I love u (Y/N)."

~Extra Ending~

After the ball, u and Natsu now have relationship! Like Bf and Gf.