Chapter 5

Maddies POV:

"Hey guys this is maddie welborn. you may already know her as another you ower." Rudan spoke.

We read some of the comments and alot of them were asking if we were dating.

"No guys we arent dating" rudan said. "sadly" he mumbled. too quiet for them to hear but I heard.

***after broadcast***

We pulled back into the school parking lot and shut off the engine.

"About the kiss i-" rudan started but I cut him off.

"Rudan its fine really" I smiled at him.

"Ok" he said. "well im gunna go. nice hanging out with you." He smiled.

"Yeah same. bye." I spoke and he left. I got out and got in the drivers seat. I decided to go home since school was already out.

***

I was laying on my bed home alone on my phone when I got a text from rudan.

Him: Did the kiss mean anything to you?

Me: uh, idk should it have. Did it mean something to you.

Him: well, yeah. It meant a lot actually. I really like you maddie, i hope you see that soon.

Me: uh well I gotta go bye!

Him: bye

Does he really like me? nah he is probably just saying that. I soon drifted off to sleep with that thought in my mind.

*** sorry its short but its almost 12 and I have school tomorrow sadly. Lol second day of freshman year. its hard on me. But it will get better into the school year i think. Love you guys. stay strong and gorgeous!***