01.

Present day.

Justin.

Ever since I left the city she wasn't the same anymore. She made me feel like I did her wrong and she hanged out with girls that I never seen before. She ignored my calls and completely refused to have any contact with me. I haven't spoken to her after that night because she completely pushed me out of her life. She still was very beautiful and I knew that because I followed her on Instagram, but yet she never followed back. She looked like she has gotten better, even stronger in a matter of fact.

"Justin are you all set," Ryan interfered my thoughts. I give him a nod and continues to scroll through her Instagram page. It's been a year since I haven't been to Toronto. I thought that we we're only going to stay in New York for one week, but my mom decided for me to go to school here and now we basically live here now. We left everything in Toronto including her. "I know she'll forgive you bro. She loved you, but you were too caught up to even know." He said as he looked into my phone.

"Yea, maybe she will."

...

"I definitely missed this place bro. Remember all the shit we used to do and never got caught until that one time when you...

While Ryan kept rambling on about our hold times my mind drifted off to her. What is she doing right now? Should I go see her? Wait, is that too forward? Maybe I should wait till tomorrow... Or not I should just show up and beg for her forgiveness. Maybe that will work. "Can you drop me off at Tya's house? I think I'm ready to uh see her." I cut his rambling off and stared at the road ahead of me.

"Bro you sure? You don't want to you know wait. Like, I know you miss her and shit, but you fucked up. You left her without saying goodbye and you know she had serious problems. You was the only one that got through her." He said sincerely. He was right, I left her when she needed me the most and I was to much of an ass to even tell her I was leaving.

"I know, I-I need to see her. Just drop me off there , I'll make my way back to the apartment," Ryan swerve unto the side walk and give me an sympathetic look. "Wish me luck." Was the last thing I said before I stepped out of his SUV and was hit with the chill breeze.

Nothing had changed. Same old Toronto. I still had a key to her place so I made my way up the two flights of stairs. I was a nervous wreck by the time I had came face to face to with her door. Taking one deep breath, I opened door in one swift motion. When I entered it was pitch black, notifying me that no one was home. I switch the lights on and took of my jacket and my shoes, knowing that Tya would be home soon or later. I made my self comfortable on her couch and turned on the tv to watch some shows so it can keep me occupied.

I was so  tired from the flight that I felt my self drifted off to sleep, but I wouldn't dare try to because I wanted to see her. Knowing that I had to keep my self awake, I made my way to the kitchen to grab a beer. Luckily she has a couple so I grabbed one and jugged it right on the spot. I sat back on the couch, feeling the beer energize my veins. They was a sudden jolt to the front door and that's when I knew this was the moment I was waiting for. I fixed my SnapBack and took a quick glimpse at my attire before I stood straight when the door opened. 

And there she was.. she wore a tight fitted black satin dress which surprised because she never wore stuff like that before, but I wasn't complaining. She didn't even notice me until my phone ringed from a text message. Her body flinched when her eyes landed on mines. My mind raked for stupid apologies, but what came out was " I'm sorry." And that's when I watched her face turn into complete rage.

"Get the fuck out! G-Get out now justin," She yelled into oblivion. I got taken back for a second but I wasn't surprised because I knew she was mad at me. "What are you waiting for get the fuck out of my house and out of my life!! I- you can't just show up after leaving me in the dirt. I didn't need you back then and I don't need you know. So just leave." She exclaimed as she pointed her finger to the door.

"No I'm not leaving. I'm staying wether you like it or not. You can call the cops whoever you fucking want but I won't leave until you forgive me," And now I was near to her, inhaling her sweet scent as I stared into her beautiful green eyes. "Let me explain, let me make this right." I said with my hand caressing her bare cheek. I watch her eyes close against my touch and she took a hold of my hand shoved it off of her and slapped me hard against my cheek.

"No, I don't want you to explain shit. You can take that fucking apology and shove up your ass. You fucking dick head. What did you expect? That you was going to come here and I would fall right back into your arms. You think i still need you, don't you ? I'm over you, I'm over it Justin," she spat as she let her hair down from her hair tie. I didn't care how many times she insulted me, I wasn't going to leave.

"What do you mean your over me ? Your not over me Tya and I'm not over you. I tried to call you but you wouldn't respond back to me. I never give up on you so don't give me that fucking bullshit," I had her up against the wall with my arms on each side, locking her in.

"My mom made it seem like we were only going for a vacation venue but we ended up staying there. I need you as much as you need me. Why can't you believe me?" My head laid low and I was so close to her lips than I felt her breath  hitched.

"Y-You c-could've tried harder to contact me," she said holding her stare with mines.

I was going to kiss her because that's what she needed. She needed me and I knew it because she was flustered. I knew she was soaked for me. She couldn't resist me because I made her feel special, I made her forget.

"It wasn't my intend to hurt you," my lips brushed against hers. "That's the last thing I'll ever do." Was all said when I pressed my lips softly against hers. At first she didn't respond but I groaned against her and she kissed back immediately. I tugged on her lips for entrance and she granted my wish. Our kissed started off slow and dangerously to a vicious battle. My hand found her thighs and i lift her up against the wall while I continues to claim her lips with mine. As I claim her up against wall I let my finger slide into her sweet hole. She moaned against me and it bewildered me to hear the precious sound again. I added another finger, knowing it would drive her over the edged.

"I miss you so much, so much baby girl," I said after I pulled away and continue to finger fuck her. "Do you want me stop now? Tell me if you do. " my pace slowed down and she whimpered as she tried to ride my fingers.

"No. Don't stop." She rasped and i granted her wish continuing until she cummed all over my hands. Hearing her break down in front of me only made me miss her more.

"Now baby girl, I'm going to fuck you." She gasped as I held her body up and walked with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

Right now I needed her more than she needed me.

......

So yeasa !!! Did you guys enjoy yeas or nah?

Feel free to comment your opinions on it .

Thank you

Shontaiii

Ps. I know Zendaya don't have green eyes but what the hell let me be