Chapter 2: First Impressions?

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2180300

This is what the triple bunk beds look like. ^^^^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

I arrived at my room,100.I sighed and slotted the key into the keyhole. "Here goes..."

"Hi! I'm (Y/N),your roommate!" I called out.

A blond girl walked up to me. "Hey, (Y/N)! Emerald told us all about you. I'm Astrid,come on in!"

I followed Astrid in and gaped in awe. "Wow...this is awesome!!"

The room had 2 sets of triple bunk beds,a television on the wall,a bathroom,a table,a wii and 3 desks with computers. I spotted a spare bed and jumped on it. "I call this bed!!!"

A brunette girl with sapphire blue eyes chuckled. "Exactly what I said when I got my bed!! Oh,I'm Sapphire,by the way."

We shook hands. "Hey,nice to meet you!"

"The others are dying to meet you!" Astrid declared,pulling on my arm. "Come on!!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Time skip brought to you by (F/N) doing the chicken dance~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I walked further into the dorm,seeing a girl with ginger,curly hair,a girl with purple hair and brown eyes sitting with Emerald in the room. "Hi (Y/N)!" Emerald waved. I waved back.

"'Ello there!" the red-haired girl waved.She had a strong,Scottish accent. "Ah'm Merida!"

"Hi Merida!" I waved back at Merida.

"You must be (Y/N). I'm Amethyst,one of Emerald and Sapphire's cousins." The purple-haired girl smiled.

"Hi! Yes,I am (Y/N)." I smiled.

"Well,this is your bed!" Emerald gestured to the bed that I called on (now look at the website link) . "The top is Amethyst's and the bottom one is Merida's,so that means the middle one is yours! Are you OK with that?"

"Oh yes,that's fine!! I called that bed anyway!!" I chuckled.

"Great!! So,after we've all set up,we can get to know eachother,play some games and go see the boys.Everyone happy with that?" Emerald suggested.

"Yeah!!" Everyone agreed. Everyone except me.

"(Y/N)? Do you know any of the boys?" Astrid asked me.

"Y-yes... I met two of the boys earlier today." I replied,stuttering.

"Who?" they all asked simultaneously.

"Hiccup." I said simply.

Emerald nodded at Hiccup's name.

"You said you met two!" Sapphire protested.

"Well,I did. I met..." I began.

"Who?" they all asked.

"J-Jack Frost.." I mumbled quietly.

"Who?" they all asked again.

"Jack Frost." I mumbled,clearly this time.

There was an awkward silence.

"You met Hiccup and Frost-Face?"

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Cliffhanger (I think)!!

Hi guys!! Did you enjoy that chapter? If you did,and you want to let me know,please feel free to put a comment below!

Can you guys help me with some things?

I need a new name to call you!! So if you could give me suggestions,that would be great!!

--------------------------------------------------

And number 2:

I'm on 95 followers (or is it 96? XD)!! So close to 100! If I get to 100,I will make a book of one shot requests!!!! Feat. Jack Frost,Hiro,Tadashi and some others I think of! And I also have an ask and dare book with The big four,Astrid,Big Hero 6 and the Frozen sisters! So if you could check that out too,that would be awesome!!

----------------------------------------------------

3:

I'm thinking of doing some more POVs,so I need your opinions! Here they are:

Jack

Emerald

Hiccup

Astrid

Sapphire

Emma

Merida

(F/N)

----------------------------------------------

4:

Other characters that will show up in the next chapter:

Neon

Aqua

Ruby Rose These are ALL sisters to Emerald, Sapphire and Emma.

Jessica

Renesme

Hiro

Tadashi

Phineas

Ferb

Punzie

Candace

Stacy

Jeremy

Vanessa

Honey Lemon

Go Go

(E/N) (enemy name)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Till next time,friends!!

~Emerald