warnings

This will be the only time I post warnings so please read so you don't end up reading it and not being prepared or someone commenting about how 'gross' or 'weird' it is.

-This is a boyxboy story.

-This story contains a lot of boyxboy smut scenes so if you don't like that and aren't comfortable reading that, DON'T read this because that's basically all this story is.

-This will be a very sexual and kinky story so again, don't read this if you aren't comfortable with that.

-Luke is not Michael's real dad, but he is married to his mother, meaning he's basically lukes dad and they are somewhat related, just not by blood.

-THERE WILL BE AN AGE GAP.

-Michael will be 15 and Luke will be 32
In the Prologue MICHAEL WILL BE 10 AND LUKE WILL BE 27. It's when they first meet. But the rest of the chapters they will be 15 and 32 until they have birthdays obviously or I make a time skip.

**(Which I know is illegal and a very large age gap but this is a fan faction so calm down)

-This does involve fem!michael. He just likes wearing girls clothing in this story. If that's a problem for you, don't read this then.

-Michaels mother is NOT karen in this story.

-Michaels mom can be pictured as anyone you want. But I picture her as Aria's mom on PLL bc why not.

-DONT comments anything rude or comment about how gross and weird and wrong this story is. Your comments will be deleted and if I have to, I will block you because I told you what this story is going to contain and you chose to read it anyways.

++And I hope I don't sound rude lol I'm just trying to make sure everyone understands everything

I hope you enjoy and the prologue will be up soon :)

(Started : September 28, 2015)