Chapter 1: Hello

"Hi, im Nicole. Im 16. Im a normal teenager i guess you could say. Internet, minecraft, and friends. Except my friends are all trapped on the other side of the screen. Home isn't exactly normal. I live with my brother, Sean, on the border of melbourne australia. My bedroom is nice, its a cement floor and wall room with a nasty matress. I have a laptop and its my only escape from him. Sean blames me for everything. Stuff that i isnt even part of our family. The death of his best friend and our mom amd dad. He beats me with something new everyday. bottles and belts, spoons and his fists. Its different everyday..."
I was typing to my wattpad story. I quickly shut my computer as i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly ran to my bed and sat there curled in a ball. "Get up" Sean yelled at me. I slowly got up from my bed. "HURRY UP" He yelled louder. I ran towards him because if i complied he was a bit nicer to me. He grabbed my face and started mumbling some words i couldnt understand. I could smell beer in his voice. I dont say anything to him. He pushes me down causing me to hit my head on the concrete. He then starts to walk back upstairs locking the door. "That was it?" I said holding the back of my head and trying to keep tears in. I wiped my eyes and pulled my laptop back out. I saw a teamspeak messege from him asking to record. I got on even though my voice still had that crying tone in it. "HEY BUD" he yelled at me. I put a fake smile on my face and yelled "HEY GRASER"and i cracked out laughing. "User has joined your channel" teamspeak said "Strubberrrr" Graser and i yelled out. "LETS RECORD SOME VIDS" Straub yelled at us. "Your choice Nicole" graser said to me. "Ermmmmmm. TO BAD IM NOT IN THE CUBE" i said as i started laughing but they didnt laugh back. "Um we can play some Survival games" i said as i logged into the server.
*TIME SKIP*
After about two hours of laughing and messing up we all had a decent video to upload. "I should get going" i told them in the teamspeak. It was getting late and i had promised Parker some recording time tonight. "Alright, BYE NICOLE." They both yelled. I got off teamspeak and grabbed my phone to check twitter. The funny thing is that if i wanted to i could call police or child services on my brother. I could just never bring myself to do that to him. I got onto twitter and looked at my mentions and was getting blown up saying i had hit 500k. I tweeted out. "Are you guys trolling?" I laughed while writing that because i know everyone will say yes. Next thing i know i was added into a group chat will all the cube members. They started blowing up my phone saying "congrats for 500k" and "we have some suprises for you." Then graser yelled at everyone and said "So the suprises are...."
(ASDFGHJKL NEW STORY FIRST CHAPTER GET HYPED YESSSSSS. Opinions so far?)