Avengers in Disney World (1)

Start from the beginning

     "Ow!" He cried as I bit his shoulder. I took advantage of him being distracted and shoved him with all I could outside. I gave out a cry myself, out of joy, as I did and shut the door in his face before he could come back in. There was silence at first, and then a knock on the door.

     "So, Logan, how was your day?" I asked, ignoring the impatient knocking on the door, with an innocent smile. A grin was on his face as he chuckled at me. Before he could answer, Bruce interrupted him.

     "Eryn! All of us are going out to walk around and eat dinner, and you are coming!" Bruce shouted through the door. "Both of you!" He then added.

     I groaned, and unlocked the door, opening it to reveal a sly Bruce. "You could've just said so from the beginning," I mumbled. Loki was now behind me, and suddenly I was pulled into Bruce.

    He ruffled my hair with one hand while his other was around my shoulder. "I just love messing with you. You are my only niece."

     I freed myself out of his grip, and decided that it would be best if I wasn't near both Bruce and Loki. Instead, I walked ahead, leaving both of them behind to have an awkward conversation. I wasn't really paying attention, but I knew it had something to do with Bruce being overprotective of me and him warning Loki. When I reached the lobby, I rushed to the group and greeted them. I just wanted to get away from the awkwardness that Bruce and Loki were giving off.

        Tony stood in the middle of our small group gathered around, rubbing his temples.  He was still hung-over.  He noticed me staring, and I shook my head at him doing the “shame on you,” motion with my fingers. He raised his fist and I could see a certain finger about to pop out, but Pepper noticed and grasped his hand firmly in hers. I erupted into laughter then and stuck my tongue out at Tony. That’s what he gets.

        “LOK-LOGAN!” Thor greeted, loudly. My heart skipped a beat when he almost gave Loki away, but I let out a sigh of relief when he recovered himself in time. Loki stopped right beside me, a bit too close for Bruce’s liking, because he put squeezed himself between the two of us.

         “Bruce,” I groaned.

         “Eryn,” he mocked.

         “So where are we going?” Natasha asked.

         “I want something unhealthy.” Clint said.

         “Woah, we got a badass over here!” I teased, and received a grin from Clint.

      “I believe I deserve a break from all my healthy eating,” he defended. He then patted his stomach and lifted it enough for me to see his abs. I was about to say something, but was roughly interrupted by Bruce. Just to irk me even more than I already was, Bruce’s two hands were covering my entire face.

       “Clint! Keep it PG-13 in here!” He scolded, playfully. In order to get his hands off of me, I bit him for the second time this night and smiled when I was freed.  Tony sent me a ha-ha look and I glared. What surprised me the most was that Loki was giving me the same look. I faked a silent gasp at him, and he chuckled.