Things you probaly didnt know.

Chapter 1
1) when Mayu was at the hospital Light had actually seen her real name on the crumpled birth certificate she gave to the Chief.
2) the reason she killed the kidnapper was actually because the court had judged him of only kidnap and rape, not murder because of the fact that the man had covered up the crime so well he was never caught. Also because they weren't going to give him the death penalty instead they were going to give him 5 years in prison.
(Doesn't that seem strange to you?)
3) the teacher whom was her first kill had actually been suspected of inappropriately  touching her students Mayu had known this to be true after she witnessed it. when she was going to tell someone she was approached and convinced not to tell anyone (that same day she found the death note).
4) When she was saved by Light in the police station she had actually developed a crush on him.
5) when Light first rescued her she only trusted him, but when she met his friend Kotaru, she slowly started to trust him and truthfully thought of him more as a brother then she did light.
6) when Ryuk first appears before he reads her name and was surprised, he gave her the necklace, because of her name.

Chapter 2

1) her father didn't want her to join the task force but she refused to eat or drink anything until he let her join.
2) when she wanted to meet L, she didn't fabricate the way she acted but it wasn't her true personality.
3) L knew she had given an alias but decided not to say anything because at the time he had suspected her of being Kira
4) when she went back to the school she had known something was going to happen but didn't know what it was.
5) Light wasn't actually asleep he hit his head on a desk and blacked out for a bit she whispered "light you ok?" In his ear at that time.
6) this isn't really known but this chapter is the first time she used the necklace.
7) rules of the necklace part one
1) all the rules from the death note apply except the first rule

Chapter 3

1) when she sang the song it was only so that light didn't remember that she had also told Ryuk to basically get rid of it  2) the necklace "resets" when it is taken off by the person who gives it to you.
3) she only remembered everything because she actually has a death note but it's not in notebook form.
4) when Ryuk said he couldn't reset it again the result was as you know her dying over and over for as many names she wrote in the book before she was transported to the shinigami realm.
5) the crush she formerly had on light turned into amusement and a little fear because of how crazy he became"
6) L had known she was really the first Kira because she told him in the hospital when no one was around.
7) when she died, her funeral was held a month after she died just in case she came back that was on L's orders because he took a liking to her.
8) L was the one most hurt by her death that they weren't allowed to say her name for a few months after wards.
9) L knew her real name as well as when rem was going to kill him because she told him and gave him a necklace with the letter L on it but in reality it was a protective charm that was supposed to save his life.
10) she confirmed L's suspicions about Light being Kira.