Badass Countrygirl

Start from the beginning

"Everyone's gonna miss you, you know, you're the soul of our parties."

"Yeah, I know. And I'm gonna miss everything and everyone. Especially you."

"Awe, I know that."

Oh, me and Elle. We're perfect for each other. I'd marry her, if I were a lesbian. No, we aren't childhood friends. No, we aren't classmates. How did we meet? It's really easy to guess - we met at a party. Here comes the funny part. I went there with my boyfriend, Jackson. We both liked to drink, so by the next hour, we were drunk as .. I don't know, drunk people. Then I felt really bad and went to throw up, don't ask me, where. And when I got back to the room, Jackson was already making out with some girl. Here came Elle. I swear, I wanted to kill Jackson that time as much as he did. Because, he was making out with Elle.. her sister. You should've seen their faces. Just priceless. I,  of course was dying of laughter. Then I knew that it would take a really badass girl to make out with her brother. And from that day, we've been friends.

I helped Elle clean up her house, and there was a lot to clean, Elle and Jackie are so damn messy.  When we finished, it was already half past six.

"Now all there's left to do is ourselves."

I wrinkled at it: "Nah, I'm fine." Elle gave me a look and dragged me out of the seat. "It's your night, you have dress up." Ah, what the hell.

We picked out a short blue dress, which I have always adored most from Elle's closet. I'm not really the the type of girl who dresses up and wears a lot of make-up, but we can make exceptions.

While we were doing make-up, Jackie stormed in to the room. "Elle, there's a party at my house and I hear it for my classmate? What's wrong with you?" I laughed hysterically. "Why you.." He quickly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and rushed out of the room with me.

I screamed, told him to put me down and laughed at the same time.  "Jackie when you don't put me down your balls will be scrunched!" At the same second he put me down, because he knows, I can do it.

"Okay, okay," he laughed and checked me out with a smirk "you look pretty hot today, you know?"

"Awe thanks, you look pretty... cute, too." I teased him. He made a face: " Come on, cute?"

I smirked and turned around. Actually, he was handsome with his always messy dark hair and extremely brown eyes. And those arms. But now, I don't feel anything against him. He's just like a brother or a friend to me.

When I got back to Elle's room she shook her head while adding last touches in front of the mirror saying: "You wild animals."

"See who's talking, I'm not the one who was making out with my brother," yeah, I still tease her with it.

"Ugh, I'm still gagging about it, please don't remind me it," she made a sour face.

Right when the clock showed eight, the people started to flow in. So did the boose. Yes!  We turned the music on and let the party start. I was the one who encouraged everyone to drink. Soon, I was drunk. Then I stepped on the table and shouted : " Hey! Listen up!" Everyone turned their heads, I think I even heard someone shout me to do a strip dance. "Okay, so unfortunately I'm not around the town this summer,  so this is the only party where I'm around." People were already protesting. "No no no, I tell you not to be sad, just drink!" I shouted and drank from the bottle. Everyone cheered and drank with me.

Next thing I remember - I woke up on Elle's bed with Elle next to me. .  I checked my phone. Five missed calls. All were from my mom. Then I saw the time - twelve. Shit. I remember mom telling me that we leave today at the morning. At least we were supposed to be. I quickly stood up and rushed to Elle's closet. I found the jeans and top I wore yesterday before the party and threw them on. I also found a lot of my other clothes. Well, we were like that, we had the same size clothes and her closet was my closet, and also the opposite way.