Badass Countrygirl

This is my first story here, I would really like an opinion. Well, this chapter is kind of introducion, the story begins in the next chapter. And please correct my mistakes, my first language isn't English so I can be wrong. 

Enjoy! <3

Joanna.

--------------------------------------

"No, mom, I'm not going there!" I exclaimed.  Gosh, why does she have to ruin everything?

"Sweetheart it's for the best, you'll get a great experience there and since I'm not home twenty-four seven at summer, I can't keep an eye on you," she answers.

"Oh come'on! I'm not a child anymore, I'm seventeen, you know? And besides, the pigs will kill me!" Sometimes I hate my mother. Yes she is sending me to the countryside by the summer.          

 My mom was getting annoyed. "Just because I'm sending you off the city doesn't mean  I'm sending you to farm the pigs!"

"Well then there must be chickens, and they're even worse!" Seriously, I was out of excuses.

"No there aren't, and since I'm late, it' s the end of discussion, you're going," she said, grabbing her stuff.

And she was out. I growled and decided to watch tv. Hell no, there's no time to watch tv.  I decided that it's the last time to go nuts in this city. I pulled out my phone and called my friend, my craziest best friend, Elle.

"What's up me buddy?" she answered.

" PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE! " I yelled.

"IT'S ON!" Yes, she was as enthusiastic as I was.

"Call everyone you know, we start at eight."

"Okay, what's the occasion?"

"I'll tell you later. You want help?"

"Uh, yes, that would be awesome."

"I'll be there before you can say cheese."

"Cheese," she said.

"Damn, uh.. before you can say cheese a million times,"

She laughed. "Just get your ass here."

"Fine, bye."

I checked myself in front of the mirror. I looked fine, so no need to change clothes. I grabbed my wallet and keys and I was already out.

I hopped by a store to buy some junk food and then I headed to Elle's house.

When I was near her house, Elle stormed off the house and run towards me. She hugged me tightly. That's just her.

"Hey Elle, missed me so much?" I teased.

"Duh, you brought food, right?"

"Of course," I said, handing her the bag with junk food.

"So tell me, what's up?"

"I'm going to the countryside for the summer and there's nothing I can do against it," I said.

"WHAT? No, you can't, remember the plans!?  Our fifty parties that we're gonna throw?!" Elle freaked out.

" I know, but you know my mother, she's as stubborn as I am, unfortunately even more stubborn. So I kinda have no choice."

At this time, we were on Elle's room. Her parents are awesome, they are rarely home so Elle can throw a party even every week, if she wanted. Not to mention that her house is enormous.