Rishab : (Throws the knife on the shelf and starts to close on Madhu) By the way you don't need this knife you're already too sharp for me. (Winks)

Madhu started to walk backward and hit the shelf. Rishab slowly come forward and closed her between the shelf and him. He slowly leaned towards her and brought his lips near her ear.

Rishab: Well you can do whatever you want. I am all yours.

Madhu immediately looked at him. She felt as if he was saying it truly from his heart but then realized what a great actor he was and it was easy for him to say such dialogues with so much ease.

Madhu : Oh hi Arnav!!

Rishab instantly turned around but didn't find Arnav there. So this time she tricked him.

Rishab : (smirks) smirks. You learn fast.

Madhu: Rubbish. Now come with me.

She grabbed Rishab's hand and pulled him towards the sink. She put her hand on his face and turned him around.

Rishab: What are you doing?

Madhu: Will you please stay still for a minute?

Madhu then took his handkerchief and started to clean his face.

Rishab: Madhu!! Ouch!! Are you gonna rub my skin off?

Madhu: You behave like a three-year-old!!

Khushi went upstairs but didn't know which room was Arnav's. The only room she recognized was Rishab's from the day when Madhu was locked inside it. Just then she heard a voice from one room and judged that it might be of Arnav. She slowly entered the room but soon broke into laughter when she saw that he had arranged all the decorating material on his bed and was searching for each one of them on the internet.

Arnav looked in the direction of the laughter and saw Khushi standing by the door. She looked pretty when she was at her usual cheery self. Khushi stopped laughing and came forward.

Arnav: So finally you are here. Will you please tell me what's this stuff that you made me buy yesterday?

Khushi picks up his laptop and puts it aside on the table.

Arnav: What the?

Khushi: Just leave your black-and-white world and think about colors.

Arnav: Excuse me?

Khushi: Think of these as the colors of joy, love, and affection and you will automatically get the ideas to arrange them. Just think about the happiness it will give to Anjali ji and your all problems will automatically vanish.

Arnav: That's so easy to say.

Khushi: Nope. By the way, wanna have some? (Pulls out some berries from her pocket.)

Arnav : No i am okay.

Khushi: No you are not. Although you have a body of a youngster your soul is of a broken old man.

Arnav: What?

Khushi: (Sighs) I need to teach you many more things. But don't worry I will manage.

Arnav: (Mutters) But how will I manage?

Khushi  Excuse me?

Arnav: Nothing.

Khushi: Okay there was one question I wanted to ask. Why did Rishab choose to prepare dinner?

Arnav : (Scratches the back of his neck) Err... 'cause he is a better cook.

Khushi: WHAT?

Madhu: What? You...you cook better than Arnav!!!

Rishab: Yes(proudly)

Madhu: Then don't ever want to taste his food.

Rishab: Okay we already have wasted so much time. Now take this (gives a list to Madhu). Here's what you need to make and please hurry up. Dinner should be ready by 8 and I am going off to relax.

Madhu : (Grabs his hand from behind) Excuse me, mister?

Rishab: Now what?

Madhu: Am I your chef?

Rishab: No.

Madhu: Or girlfriend?

Rishab: No.

Madhu: Or fiancee?

Rishab: No.

Madhu: Or wife?

Rishab: Nope.

Madhu: Then why should I cook for you??

Rishab: Because I need your help.

Madhu: Help. Exactly!! You need my help. I am not going to cook everything by myself. By the way, whose sister's birthday it is today?

Rishab: Er...I guess me.

Madhu: So you go and come here all neat and clean in just five minutes and then help me out. Did you get that?

Rishab : (smirks) Yes Miss. Madhubala...again.

Finally, it was twilight and the four were almost done with their preparations. Madhu had prepared dinner and even made Rishab chop the vegetables though she was afraid that he might hurt his hand. Khushi decorated the whole living room in a very romantic atmosphere. Although Arnav found it a little too cheesy, he didn't say a thing about it because Khushi was way too happy with her decoration.

Madhu and Khushi were ready to head back to their home but Arnav requested them to stay for dinner as they had helped them so much and even Samar had asked for two of them to join them. Rishab too wanted to spend a little more time with Madhu but didn't say it directly to her. So Madhu and Khushi quickly went to their house, informed their parents, and came back all fresh and nicely dressed.

Anjali arrived and she was overwhelmed by their surprise. She hugged both of her brothers tightly and started to cry.

Rishab and Arnav: Please di. Not today.

Anjali quickly wiped her tears and flashed a big smile at both of them. She then went to Madhu and Khushi and kissed both of them on the cheek. They both blushed.

Anjali: Thank you so much. I will never forget this birthday.

Soon dinner was arranged and Anjali was too surprised at all the preparations. All six of them then had dinner. Anjali was smiling ear to ear cause this time her prayers were answered. She finally found two perfect girls for her brothers and now she wished to celebrate her every birthday with all four of them.