Even If my confession wasn't romantic. I'll make the rest romantic.

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay? Also. What did you told me a while ago?.."

"What. You forgot?!"

Replying as if he was yelling also blushing madly. This isnt the best place to confess his feelings either.

"Yeah... why did I fainted too?"

"..."

That two question of yours has only one absolute answer. It was his confession.

"I-Its because you played with Hinata-- he got your head when he spiked a ball- then.. y-you fainted."

'Dammit Kageyama, confess to (L/n) already!'

He whispered to himself.

"Oh! That time when Hinata asked me to be his bestfriend!"

How depressing you'd only remember nothing but only you and Hinata, he could feel his heart weighed down to his stomach. The setter only smiled at you, only like there was no concern at all. But there was concerns in his mind, echoing throughout every corner of his thoughts. Just how to confess his feelings towards you. Why is this so hard.

"Kageyama. Are you okay? You look sad.."

"(L/n) this is my usual face, don't worry about it. But lets head back already."

"But there's 10 minutes before our class ends.. lets just stay here for a while.."

Kageyama only nodded, motionless on his seat as he was staring directly at you. You only stared back, no smiles at all.

"Kageyama. Do you still remember how our eyes met. During our first meeting?"

"Ofcourse I do. It's like the hardest thing for me to forget."

"Too bad I didn't had that time to talk with you."

"(L/n) all that matters is right now."

...1

...2

...3

"Kageyama... no. I mean. Tobio."

"...(F/n)."

Staring at each other solemnly, gulping slightly. His eyes, your eyes, were locked, like it was unbreakable, pretty nostalgic. You didn't knew this day will ever happen. Back to those time when your eyes glued onto a stranger, who replaced Oikawa, was now in front of you, which you're about to confess to right now.

"Tobio. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"(Y/n). Will you be my girlfriend?"

Saying your statement in chorus with his, both of your cheeks flustered in dark red, as a snicker escaped his lips and a chuckle escaped yours. Replying in chorus with a sweet smile.

"Yes."

He let his hand reach your cheek, caressing them gently.

"(F/n)."

"W-What."

"I was that insect who bit your cheek."

"S-Seriously."

"T-This time. C-Can I-"

You gripped onto his collar, pulling him closer to you before you slammed your lips onto his.

"There. You're my first kiss."

You poked your tongue out, wiggling your eyebrows. The setter pulled your cheek towards him, kissing you back as well.

"Second kiss. You're mine. Got it?"

"Shh. I won't accept anyone but you."

Withdrawing his hand away from your cheek, poking out his index finger, placing them onto your lips.

"Neither here."

"Geez Tobio. I don't kiss a random guy. But my King."

"Who?"

"You."

He smiled.

"You're my Queen then. And a King will never let his Queen left behind."

"How sweet. But we should seriously go back."

Jumping out from the bed, he took your hands as you both left the office, hand to hand.

From a far. Orange coloured locks were swaying from left to right,
with bags in his both arms.

"Kageyama!!!! (L/n)-saaaaan!!! Your bags are heavyyyy!"

"Ah- Shoyo."

You pulled your Tobio with you, running together towards the ginger before he'd fall down due to the heaviness he's suffering, despite his small frame and his cute height.

"Ka...geya..ma! Practice."

Panting at every syllables, he surrendered your bags at you and to Kageyama. You looked at him. Oh. Practice. Right. You forgot. You let go off of his hands, smiling at him before walking.

"Do your best. Tobio. Shoyo."

From that moment. The setter's hand gripped tightly on your wrist before you went away, which brought your figure to twirl back around to face them.

"...?"

"Come with us."

"It's alrig-"

"I told you. I won't leave my Queen behind."

"K-Kageyama. Will you ever stop flirting at (L/n)-san in front of m-"

With his other free hand aside from the other he used to stop you, gripped tightly on his hair with likely an embarassed expression.

"S-Shut up Hinata!!!"

{{ To be continued- should I end this on the next chapter?? Or just make it til 7?