Chapter 14:

This chapter is dedicated to @Cookie_Christie Thank you so much, not only for the votes, but for giving me an idea for this chapter! You totes deserve this dedication, and I hope you enjoy this chapter <3

Note: Not proofread. Feel free to point out any mistakes <3

Razel

I have no idea how a game of Monopoly ended up with us being in the training room of Queen Manor.

I really don't.

But here we were. After Dinah found Tim and Jason trying to beat each other up, she dragged both of them here. The rest of us decided to come along and watch. While the other girls standing beside me had looks of amusement on their faces, I was feeling a bit queasy at having seen Damian and Jason fighting. Damian- a thirteen year old boy- fighting Jason, knocking him down and pinning him. It was too much.

And yet, here I was too. I was wondering why Oliver Queen- a renowned businessman- had such a room in his house. Maybe he really just liked to stay in top shape. Bart, Jaime and Gar stood behind me, looking quite worried for the two other boys as well.

I observed Dinah as she shook of her jacket and faced the boys with a triumphant smile, as if she's already won. There was something dangerous and commanding about her, and it reminded me of Asteria. Damian was expressionless, simply watching the two other people on the sparring mat with him. He reminded me so much of the Bruce I'd gotten a glimpse of after the little disaster in the foyer of Wayne Manor. He hid emotions well. It was chilling. Thirteen year old boys were supposed to be having fun with kids their age, although, maybe this was their idea of 'fun'. Jason also had a smile on his face, but it screamed danger. A shudder passed through me, partly from fear and partly because he still looked devastatingly handsome. I thought I was going to have a heart failure, when he carefully slid his shirt off and threw it aside, standing with his bare chest for everyone to see.

Damian followed suit, and I was surprised that the young boy also had lean muscles cording his body, though they weren't as pronounced as his older brother's. It made me wonder. If Jason was Red Hood and Bruce was the Batman, then who was Damian? I continued to watch him as he took a fighting stance, looking like he'd done it a thousand times. And then my neurons fired up and formed the connection. The Dynamic Duo. Damian was Robin. I tried not to faint... again. But as it was, I had difficulty breathing.

Gar seemed to notice and took my hand. I looked down at him, his green eyes kind. He was in his monkey form, his tail twitching behind him. I tried not to let that fact, and the fact that he was green really bother me. "They'll be fine," he reassured me, probably thinking my ragged breathing had something to do with the fight. But honestly, I didn't think Dinah would cause too much damage.

I mean, this was Red Hood and Robin! I was more worried for her.

And I was right. She didn't hurt them... much.

"Let's get this over with shall we?" came Dinah's smooth and firm voice, snapping my attention back to her. She took up a defensive stance (I think) and waited for the boys in front of her to make the move. I was surprised when Damian charged her... and ended up on his back right after being flipped over her shoulder. "You're being too rash."

Jason came up behind Dinah, and I thought that would be it. But she somehow sensed Jason and moved out of the way, before Jason's kick could knock her down. She turned and grabbed his foot before he could bring it down. With a grin, she twisted it and Jason also ended on the floor. "Think about your move before you make it," she pointed out as she moved away and kept up her defenses. "And try not to make too much noise."