Looking back 2 years

Simon pulled out with a gasp and patted Hugo's head, murmuring in exhaustion. He tapped Hugo's cheek, were the tears had dried, his cheeks hollowed around the ballgag and he sank his teeth into the red ball.
"You're not gonna scream, will you?" Simon asked and dried his forehead, smiling tiredly as Hugo shook his head quickly.

Simon pulled out the ball from Hugo's mouth, smearing the saliva from Hugo's mouth and jaw over his face. "Oh... So much spit..." He murmured softly.
Hugo breathed deeply and squinted his eyes, glancing up at Simon with weak whimpers.
"P-please..."
"Ssh..." Simon mumbled and pushed four fingers into him without any warning, smiling in proudness. "Look my little kitten... Your hole is so wrecked. Doesn't even need any stretch..."

Hugo sniffled and cringed, writhing in his bindings. "Please Simon.... I'm t-tired and m-my cheeks hurts.."
"Calm down, baby..."
Hugo relaxed at the sweet voice, soft as honey, and he understood that Simon was done for tonight. The older boy untied his wrists and pulled Hugo into his arms, drying his cheek with his thumb.
"Calm down.."
"W-why didn't you l-l-let me talk?" Hugo sniffled and clinged onto Simon. One part of him wanted to run away but the other one was too scared to do anything more than obey.

"You would just scream and cry, sweetheart. We both knows how much you scream when you cum.." Simon murmured and wrapped his hand lightly around Hugo's tip, squeezing some cum into his hand - as if it was soap - and smeared the liquid between his thumb and fingers. "Hm... 4 times.."
"N-not more.." Hugo pleaded with a low cry, hiding his face into Simon's chest, "not more please please I can't - I can't do more please I'm so tired!"
Simon stroked his hair and shushed gently, one hand holding him around his back and one down on his ass, pressing him close. "Don't cry..."
"I c-can't do more!"
"I hear you, Hugo.. I won't make you cum more.. - for tonight."

The fact that it would all happen again tomorrow made the young boy cry even more, his cock laying limp between his legs and he sniffled:
"C-can't do more... S-Simon, I d-don't want more..."
"Baby, stop talking..." Simon whispered into his ear, caressing his hair gently, "stop talking or I'll put the gag into your mouth again."

Hugo immediately stopped and just returned to sniffle into Simon's chest, his body shaking and shivers went down his spine.
What had happened?
Why had he let Simon do it again?

Making a long story short;
Hugo didn't want to go see a movie with Simon, so he lied (a small tiny lie) and said he was gonna study. He then got out with his friends that he hadn't met in a long time (all because of Simon; he didn't gave Hugo his permission to see some of his closest friends because... Jealousy? Hugo didn't know) and was out having some fun in the mall.
When Hugo returned back home his mother told him that Simon had been there and that he had wanted Hugo to come to a sleep over as soon as possible. And with his mother whining and going on and on about keeping good friends, Hugo went over to Simon's place.

Apparently, Simon's friends had been keeping an eye on Hugo, and caught him in the mall with his friends.
After 40 spanks (Hugo was forced to count them one by one) Simon tied his wrists to the bedpost and tied the gag around his mouth.

After two intense hours, Simon had dragged Hugo to the edge four times, creating a writhing mess out of him.
And now, they were here.
And it would end just like every time that Simon claimed him.

"Don't disappoint me again.." He snarled evilly into Hugo's ear and the 14 year old nodded quickly.
"I w-won't..." He whispered, his eyes watering.

Simon grinned and kissed his cheek. "You're mine.. And you'll always be..."