Something else than ballet

Hugo tried to proceed what had happened. He was lying in his bed, and his watch would soon shriek loudly to wake him up for breakfast.
He closed his eyes, remembering everything, word for word;

"Well... With that attitude, it seems to me as if you don't remember how much you liked it..." Simon huffed and looked away in irritation, making Hugo feel a little bad.
"I... I'm sorry..."
"Well, if you want it to be better, you gotta prove that you trust me." Simon interrupted him harshly and strictly, with that 'I know everything' voice, and pulled away to look Hugo in the eyes, "you're gonna come over here on Friday night. Almost everyone is going home over the weekend, so it's just me.. All alone." He had moved closer and gently brushed Hugo's hair, "you'll come at 11 a clock. And you'll prove you trust me."
"B-but I..." Hugo had felt how his heart shuttered in fear and his brain was screaming NO NO NO STOP IT NOT AGAIN!
"It'll never get better unless you trust me. And I'll give you a reason to trust me." Simon said gently.
He had kissed Hugo's cheek lightly (the boy could still remember the soft lips brushing over his skin so indescribable carefully and gently) and then left, leaving the younger boy in desperate need of help.

Hugo was now just laying on his bed, Cody already gone to his parents. It was good. he didn't want to fight with him or have the awkward annoying silence between them.
Literally, everything were Simon's fault, although Hugo didn't really want to see it. The truth was that he knew that Simon hadn't changed... But he didn't care. Something about him made Hugo melt into putty and he sighed.
Hugo looked at his watch, sighed and closed his eyes tightly and drifted off to a painful sleep that wouldn't last long. The real nightmare was about to begin.