"See you again"

It was actually pretty hilarious. 2 years later and then bam, and Hugo was back in the same situation with nothing to do more than just stare back at his ex.

"I'll see you again..." The sentence was threatening, but still, Hugo had unconsciously wanted to see Simon again, even though it would be better under other circumstances.

The first days after Hugo told Simon that he wanted to move on and that the older boy wasn't good for him, Simon had been furious and texted and called him, trying to sort it out. What had Hugo even meant by that?
That the submissive behavior that Simon craved from him wasn't doing any good for Hugo himself? Maybe. But the saddest part was that even though the 16 year old insisted to move on and forget about his first boyfriend, he couldn't stop thinking about him for more than an hour or two.

They had met each other when Hugo was out jogging with his friend Pat, a beautiful girl with nice curves and short brown and curly hair. She had been running faster than him and as she got more and more distant, Hugo called;
"Pat! wait for Gods sake!"
And as soon as those words had left his mouth, he heard a mocking imitation of his own voice, yelling way too dramatic: "Oh Pat! Wait for God's forbidden sake!"
And when Hugo turned around, he couldn't help but gasp as he saw the biggest outsider walk behind the trees that he had just passed when he ran with Pat. He ignored that the girl called him to get his ass moving, and that she kept running away. His eyes widened.
"Uh.. Hi..." Hugo stuttered. At that time, he didn't even know Simon's name. And now, he knew too much for his own good.

He'll never forget the dark tone beneath the too sweet voice when Simon replied with a grin: "you better hurry up and move your tight little ass before she freaks out." He had eyed the younger boy and chuckled.

How could Hugo miss to react negatively on everything Simon did or said?
He knew the answer, although it hurt to say it: the two year elder boy had been a big part of his life, all since he were thirteen Simon had been there. He had been an ass most of the time but sometimes he was the only one that Hugo could trust.
One year of hot kisses, experimenting, and meaningless fights, Hugo couldn't take it anymore and broke up. He didn't know if it was right, but in the heat of the moment, it was!
Hugo felt pathetic; he could take care of himself; he was 16 fucking years now and he could do whatever he wanted.
And still, nothing had felt right during these 2 years without Simon.

The fights had mostly been about Hugo being (compared to Simon) too sensitive and nervous. And Simon had been mocking Hugo about his interest for ballet.
Not weird when the 16 year old had been practicing ballet since he were 6.
And as the year went by, Hugo began to cry more and more often.

This week had changed Hugo on a high level when he got a card from the big and expensive ballet school, saying that if he'd like to, he got talent enough to start dancing there with famous ballet dancers. Apparently, one of the teachers on the school had seen Hugo perform at school and liked his moves.
And if that wasn't enough; the teacher write in the letter that his father had given them permission to 'take his son and dress him up in skirts'. With that said, Hugo understood that his father finally had given him the respond he had been whining about for so long.

After 3 days of waiting, a five hour long bus trip and some problems with his roomkey, Hugo could finally relax in his comfortable room. There was a big bathroom with a tub and a 'walk in' shower, two wardrobes and two drawers, and two beds - one to the left side of the room and the other one to the right which was closest to the window. Hugo had been taking advantage of being first in the room and choose the bed by the window. His roommate would apparently be late.

The school was enormous, with big blocks of stone and glass. The dance floors were in perfectly carved wood and he could hear the music echoing through the halls.
It smelled shampoo and soap mixed with energy drinks and everything was so polite and majestic and clean.