"Well, if I'm in your bad books I'm guessing you don't care what happened in Ireland or how I've now got a boyfriend...." You tail off teasing knowing that she will not be able to resist finding out more.

"You... what? Ireland? Boyfriend? Whattt??" She stammers as you smugly smirk and give her a carefree "yeh....but if you're mad at me I guess I'll just have to tell someone else...."
"I'll be round in 10 minutes. I'm picking Sophie up on the way" she says before abruptly ending the call. You laugh out loud as you head into your kitchen and open the fridge praying that there is a bottle of wine in there and for once your prayers are answered and there is! You take out three glasses and open the wine pouring your friends one each too ready to hand to them upon arrival.

The ten minutes she quoted is actually 25 but when the girls arrive they are like a hurricane sweeping in and causing chaos. Ahhh you've missed them!

You hand them their wines and the three of you go to sit on your bed.

SPILL - TELL US EVERYTHING! they insistently demand, so you obey.

Ok.... let's start at the beginning you say, lying back against your pillow as you begin to tell your friends the story of your week in intricate detail, from what happened the night you left them at the concert 5 days ago until two hours ago when you said goodbye to Niall as they laugh and gasp, sympathise, frown with concern and clasp their hands in excitement, it begins to dawn on you just how much of an emotional rollercoaster it has been.... and you haven't even told them the half of it yet! You've only told them about the friendly pizza and Netflix nights, the fun day out at the theme park, the shopping trip for the dress and the platonic sleepovers. They're going to have a heart attack when they hear the rest.

"So he took me home to get ready for the party and when he came to pick me up he was wearing a suit and oh my God he looked incredible! I should have realised there and then that i was feeling more than just friendship for him, and looking back now, the way he looked at me in my dress. His jaw dropped. I should have known! But I didn't. Anyway, as we were walking into the party the paparazzi were EVERYWHERE and the flashes from the cameras were so bright we couldn't see a thing as we tried to walk inside and the press were asking all kinds of questions and telling him to kiss me and stuff and I was getting a bit flustered and he took my hand and we held hands walking inside. That's the context of the picture you seen in the newspaper. They nod.

You tell them all about the party and the fact that even though Harry had been a pain in the ass  for days that you finally reconciled and ended up liking him again and that he kissed you on the cheek and sung to you and danced with you and how perfect it all was.

"So then Harry took me by the hand and led me out of the party and took me under a stairwell and kissed me.... then took me upstairs to his hotel room for some 'privacy' and..."

You explain as their mouths drop open in shock and confusion.

"Hang on.... I thought you were dating Niall? I saw the pictures of you and Niall in the newspapers.... kissing! But you're saying you made out with HARRY?"

Sophie ASKS and you nod

"Yes. I'm dating Niall, we'll get to that" you say cringing at the awkwardness

"Woahhh so let me get this straight.... you've kissed Harry AND niall?" Interrupts Elle and you nod shamefully.

"Yes. But the Harry thing was a mistake. Let me carry on and all will become clear" you insist but by this point your two best friends are pretty much hysterical.

"You made out with TWO of One Direction and one of them was your favourite, the love of your life and the other was a friend that you didn't like in that way and now you're in a relationship with one of them but it's the one that you didn't like in that way?? I can't even deal with this! More wine please!" Rants Sophie  excitedly.